What are you working on currently? (2017)

@AllYourBlox @ProfBeetle and @UristMcSparks anyone else who wants to post AI stuff, I’ll make a thread later tonight/tomorrow that will be dedicated to AI stuff so we can talk about it there and I can answer questions regarding the topic, it’ll be a good discussion.

2 Likes

It’s a rebel!
Shoot him down!

1 Like

Finally started working on a big project, here’s a teaser of what I’m cooking up at the moment

8 Likes

Good luck with this, I already like it because it reminds me of something good :smiley:

Infinite Chess FPS?

13 Likes

I was thinking that one arc in A!MG where the guy’s room becomes an infinite space populated by timewhales, but with guns.

1 Like

what are you animating with?

i used blender for all of mine

it works pretty well too

11 Likes

My own animation engine I made a year ago :smiley:

2 Likes

Been working on a certain Hotel. Got some of the basics down like:

• Click to move
  • Grid-based movement
  • Locked Camera (Soon to have pan/zoom)
  • Seats
  • Player collisions/Mouse collisions

Next is functional furniture and then letting players make as many rooms as they want and invite friends :stuck_out_tongue:

Also learned a lot about how far roblox can scale and the issues that come of it! Might make a post soon to point out a few areas the engineers could improve in.

13 Likes

All my friends are dead

Well, all my friends who aren’t standing up are fine tbh
(Why is the Sent rate so high? As far as I can tell the only thing that should be being sent from the client at this point is I am a dead boi)

3 Likes

Little unusual for these parts but I’ve been working on editing photography. All of these are super high resolution panoramics, I’ve had to scale them down to upload here but like the top panoramic of the mountains is 10595x2543, Second one is 9570x4123, etc

More on my site if you’re interested
https://jacobsnedaker.photography/

19 Likes

(its a gif)
i made this in a day, i may continue it, or see if other people want to join in on it, basically a airship battle that aims to run 200 players.

the blue tracers try to shoot down the main cannon of other players.

3 Likes

the pool’s gonna stay open though, right?

5 Likes

Please do not force click to move! I want to keep using WASD or arrow keys :frowning:

1 Like

Up to the players :sunglasses:

1 Like

Push me to the edge

Part 4 of my progress:

Main Lobby Town Hub is done!

About 10% done of the shopping center

New Menu

Show-off of our dynasty warriors/devil may cry combat so far. This is one of the main “starter” beginner classes so therefore there won’t be much movesets for this one unfortunately.

Enemies are only 5% done. Can only pathfind and attack casually for now.

26 Likes

I have no clue what this game is, but keep working on it.

5 Likes

Keep up the good work!!! Those images are amazing. I’d love to have that third one as a wallpaper, mind pm’ing me a link to the original?

Happy with the results of these ambiances :grin:

Pictures

Normal forest weather

Hot desert

Dark cave

Rainstorm

Snowy mountains

Either Hell or near a volcano I think

An Ethereal plane in another dimension

10 Likes