What are you working on currently? (2017)

Snek pek

3 Likes

Cries because
01:25:33.255 - ServerScriptService.Script:39: Random type is disabled

Turned the ROBLOX avatar into a zombie that breathes fire (actually the roblox logo) and yells ITS FREEEEE

11 Likes

Hover Dragster

skrt skrt

16 Likes

I had to screw something up. Fixed.

1 Like

Achieved a pretty fluid animation!

11 Likes

I started work on another showcase project based on the old abandoned underground area of Portal 2.

15 Likes

Finally decided to make a track for my F-Zero clone, based on Fire Field from F-Zero GX

20 Likes

That looks really cool. Some of my thoughts:

• It looks a little dark. I can’t see the ship or the “road” very well. Adding lights to the side with lava could help, or adding a light to the ship.
  • Studs is a silly unit of measure, in my opinion. You can use any arbitrary unit, really. I think a real unit of measure (meters or miles) would look a lot better. You could also remove the units altogether and have it be “Speed”.
2 Likes

It really does look too dark; I’m planning on adding lights around the track, but for now I just wanted to show my progress on the track itself.

I used to always use studs as a unit of measure, I guess it kinda stuck with me as a vestige of the past (and it’s not even accurate; I’m showing actual speed*2). F-Zero used km/h, I could switch to that.

1 Like

I got distracted while working on my city game and started creating a mountain range with hiking trails

Here’s the view from a high altitude trail

I’m gonna write a plugin for placing trees because rn it takes too much time and I need a lot more

I’m gonna just… add more details like rocks and trees and stuff in time. It will be my little way to escape from the headaches of scripting every once in a while

Gazing out the window of my suburban house :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

octagonal L85A2 for a customer
first gun in months and CSGv2 is great so far
Before:

After:

Current Progress:

4 Likes

Render for the Roblox Holiday Event. It was fun to make!

28 Likes

Please share that plugin if you end up making it. Placing tree models on triangle terrain is so annoying.

1 Like

More updates on that Portal 2 showcase.

12 Likes

My game’s next map is a shipping yard. Was built in a 2 hour speed build. Very happy with this one :D’

9 Likes

Reminds me of a lazer map :stuck_out_tongue: @MasterOfTheElements

Looks really cool :slight_smile:

1 Like
13 Likes

Looking really good!
oh and, uh, I did something
something horrible

10 Likes

Trails really do look cool

11 Likes