What are you working on currently? (2017)

Yeah I was waiting for you to get a little burnt out haha
Glad to hear progress is being made.
KC has a lot of potential and I’ve been watching it to see how far the engine is pushed.

Thanks :smiley: I’m thrilled for our next two updates since we finally add gamemodes, a new UI, vehicles, and dynamic destruction!

Also I’m learning a lot about vehicle physics and constraints from my scrap project so it’s nice to see that carry over to KC.

1 Like

Dang, just when I tried working on some ROBLOX stuff to distract me from my need for the Switch.

2 Likes

I thought already so the previous post, but this one confirms it for me: Scrap Mechanic?

hey that’s pretty good

2 Likes

Hold on a funny five seconds…I thought I recognised that texture!:

Well okay…it’s ‘technically’ not mine either. I found a public domain image online of cracked concrete (all filled) and then converted it into this. Pretty sure I did it in paint.net though so I wouldn’t be surprised if they took it to make it work better.

1 Like

ROBLOX, please update your jQuery and Highcharts ;-;

Anyway, I linked the two charts, and made more informative tooltips:

I feel bad for you seeing how often people take your assets with no credit given.

This doesn’t happen to be related to this post http://devforum.roblox.com/t/negative-effects-of-roblox/33172/8, does it? :wink:

Looks super awesome. Please make it as complicated, but also user friendly, as possible :smiley:

Course I don’t know exactly what your goal is for this (Is it just going to be trying to build the fastest/most efficient/strongest car? Or is it going to be full out build whatever you want that can move?) But if it is option 2, I would freakin love if you could add like, extra motor joints that could be turned with another hotkey, or springs that can be extended/retracted with two hotkeys. Full on incredibots. Whatevs though ^.^

Think twice before you raid my castle!

12 Likes

Wild Times/Happytown update: Annie Awards Victory Edition.

I found a mesh for the overgrown grass and weeds throughout the neighborhood. Looks pretty good I think.

4 Likes

#I will leave you all, with one thing.

Download link:
http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/87414

7 Likes

I think it’s about time we have a new forum area for this topic xD

Make sure you give me Coworker Admin privileges when it’s done.

I know it’s not really roblox-related, but I finally started doing digital “art”.
Second attempt so far.
image.jpg

6 Likes

Nice!

I prefer this to the previous one, the text fits in with the rest of the style. (I like both though)

Got some control GUIs for my plane system working. Next is tie to together with a UI generator.

Got a toggle button, dial, switch (no clue if I will use) and lever.
These just add to an existing frame. They are meant to scale as large or as small as they need.

2 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/library/644057284/Nothing
you have no idea how true the name is until you try to insert it

I tried the archivable trick before and it just instamoderates it so nobody can take the model.

Made this a few months ago and it’s gotten rave reviews