What are you working on currently? (2017)

The only trouble is that if the craft is not perfectly balanced, it will lean to one side and accelerate indefinitely even though it is hovering. That is why I specified that it applies the force along the face normal of the surface the ray hits so that even if the craft is unbalanced, it doesn’t zoom off into the sunset.

Instead of creating my own suitable animation editor I’ve opted to try and create an arbitrary rig importer and animation exporter for Blender such that I can animate rigs in Blender instead. Also tried to create some automatic IK chain set-up, but I don’t think it’s possible to reliably derive joint limits from arbitrary rigs, sadly. Still cool :stuck_out_tongue: .

To my surprise it works really well and seamless so far.

https://streamable.com/c5aks

Loading animations into Roblox is looking very promising too.

12 Likes

Have my babies.

Trying to get through the week like

what the duck!111

I can see you’re really having a hard time, you already lost one leg

IT GOT LEFT BEHIND, LITERALLY.

I moved the model but the leg wasn’t inside it.

Poor leg, it didn’t even get noticed :frowning:

This is not how you treat your legs, sir.

But the proximity sensor would emit a sensor inverse of the distance it hits from. That way if it’s tilting a bit to the left, the right side jets use less power and left wife sensors begin to power up even more.

Trying to get a low poly/brick cleanroom airlock:

5 Likes

Wheels are so last millennia (click to play)

http://i.imgur.com/AY6eZ7W.mp4

ft. Quenty’s map that he’s like 5% done with:

9 Likes

##Yokotawaru

I like to call stuff like this progress, but who knows what it’s really called…

15 Likes

That’s awesome, I love how you used cobblestone to make the tiles.

though the rafter’s woodgrain could be tweaked

2 Likes

You noticed. :clap:

1 Like

I’ve been working on Celebi’s shrine today :smile:
Game link: - - Roblox

5 Likes

Please, please, please, add some ropes or cables so we can create podracers :scream:

1 Like

Please release this if you finish it ;p

2 Likes

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

15 Likes

There are ways to make rope-like objects using a chain of neutral pivots.

1 Like

Im reviving an old showcase of mine. Im putting a lot of detail into it.

23 Likes

Made some progress with my Lua simplifier, it now looks ahead to see if variables are constant :grin:

It takes about 4 seconds to simplify my games 120,000 lines of code, and I usually only do it before publishing.

I no longer need to worry about hardcoding constants for performance, because this does everything automatically :smiley:

10 Likes