What are you working on currently? (2017)

I changed the lighting, and also added a shiny one! ^^

3 Likes

Looks magestic

2 Likes

Are you using modular code? It’s kinda absurd that you have this many lines.
The Stalker: Reborn only has like 8000.

Gasp!

4 Likes

Exporting Blender animations to Roblox! Works very smoothly, the process to do it is rather simple (press button in Blender, then just paste some text in a textbox in Roblox and it will automagically load it and convert it to a Roblox animation).

It can also handle well over 250 generated R15 animations playing at once with a smooth 60 fps (although recording seems to kill performance in both Blender and Roblox).

https://streamable.com/7syiz

15 Likes

Will you consider making this available for others? I would absolutely love trying this out!

2 Likes

Still need to do a lot of UI stuff to make it more user-friendly in general, once I’ve bothered with that I’ll very likely publish it. Mostly importing rigs into Blender is still a mess as you need to pass rig data manually along with the exported obj. I’ve got some ideas though :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

Slimes!

3 Likes

Reminds me a lot to the Dragon Quest slimes :-p

3 Likes

“Work At A Pizza Place” LEGO set, designed by 4Sci.

i did the rendering ^^

6 Likes

the beveling is a bit much, tbh.
lego bricks have very sharp edges.

There’s a variety of lego bricks with soft bevels, like the ones with no top connectors, but i agree that not every part should have that amount of beveling. The program that the model was exported from made it very hard to modify any of the bricks. I used one of those beveling scripts, but due to it being only compatible with OSL i could only render it with the CPU, and because it’s very slow it was hard to modify the values in rendered view.

Are those corner-circles even actual parts? Never seen them before.

brick 24599, they exist :smiley:

url.jpg

2 Likes

Oops, should have specified the smaller ones.
image.jpg

25269.png

1 Like

I have been waiting for this for so long, please make it FBX tho :C

.obj can’t save rigging data, right? I think it’s .fbx or .dae, but i might be wrong.

Well i mean, i animate in Maya so it’d be nice to be able to use that.