What are you working on currently? (2017)

You’ve got some really nice animations. Did you do them?

Working on scenery and airports for Project Aris - the follow up BETA version for Velocity Flight Simulator that you can play here (in alpha: Velocity Flight Simulator - Roblox)

(Custom textures coming soon because its in such a small scale!)

Denham Aerodrome:

Gatwick International Airport: (No where near done yet)

And plenty more airports to come in the near future. I’ll post more when I’m close to completion!

More images and updates on my Twitter, @flightlvl

If you want to be super super cool like FSX, import airport vector maps from Jeppson or the FAA website, phrase that somehow into Roblox and make it produce airports automatically similar to how FSX does it. I did something somewhat similar with OpenStreetMaps a while ago: https://twitter.com/WidgeonRBLX/status/722895482989613056

I just looked again, open street maps has airport taxiways and runways. This would be super easy to do, as the open street maps is just JSON.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking at making something like this for ages!
I feel so bad for people who aren’t fluent in english, especially around event times, due to the lack of language localization.
GG

Several vehicle changes, including new rims @asimo3089 made. @DTF made some awesome subtle environment sounds, and crafted great sound effects for tunnels. Uses reverb, echo, and equalizer (thanks @spotco!)

Here’s an outtake that I was going to use before we recorded a better one if anyone wants to see more footage :smiley:

24 Likes

Love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Making more gun models for a game
M93R

Makarov PB, integral supressor

Colt Detective Special

FNX45

M249

12 Likes

Working on a game framework for a secret project:

I feel like by the time I get to the end of designing the framework, I’ll probably have over 25 modules by the time the framework is complete. I don’t see how other games have over 100 scripts.

We have a seven week long class where we need to create a program or a game of our choice. I chose to create PacMan with a map editor.

4 Likes

I’m working on getting a girlfriend. Still don’t really know what it is but it sounds really nice.

(Comedy gold!)

All joking aside, I’ve been working on my own project, an extension of a 2012 project called “Dragon RP” - This new project is focused on being modern. Pictures coming real soon.

Some of its features / cool details:

1 Like

MICHAELSOFT Binbows interface

binbows.gif

10 Likes

please stop what did Law Doors do to you (it’s funny because … bill/law … gates/doors ??)

I created my first open source library :smiley:

What it does:

• Allows the client/server to both have invokable functions that can be called from either side. (Like remote functions)

Why did I make it?

• I needed an easy solution to get data from my bot to my website (separate processes)

Wasn’t to hard to make, and its probably terrible anyway ;p

Things are getting a bit wacky!

EDIT: SCIENCE HAS GONE TOO FAR!

EDIT 2: Idk but it looks cool!

10 Likes

Did some more work on my Unity school project and added a title screen.

I modelled the car in blender (I’m very new to modelling so it’s not too good, when I finished it I realised that I had to flip the entire thing around. And then I had problems with half of the faces rendering inside out so I had to manually flip their normals)
Behind the scenes:
behindthescenes.gif

5 Likes

flying bricks

2 Likes

INTENSE MULTIPLAYER ACTION

Thanks for playing guys!

I felt the music fit those sweet colors that we were using (ignore any bugs you may see pls <3)

2 Likes

Bomberman much?

EDIT:

Yeah, I was just looking at that up.

1 Like

I think you may or may not mean Bomberman, but yeah I drew quite a bit of inspiration from it.

1 Like

I used love2d to help me create a sprite sheet for circle bars. Thanks @loleris for the idea!

I made it more detailed and uploaded to roblox. Final result:

The gif is slow, but it’s actually very smooth ingame. \o/

14 Likes