What are you working on currently? (2017)

Some images of a manor @ShareYourProfanity and I worked on for last year’s unofficial Halloween game!

18 Likes

lol sorry if I spammed a little bit. I didn’t mean to :stuck_out_tongue:

very cool

I think this might be the one exception to the forum here where an image dump is acceptable.

Especially when your creation looks so cool.

1 Like

Alright, good to know. I normally don’t post this many images, but the manor is so big, and there were so many cool rooms to show off. Thanks btw! :slight_smile:

1 Like
Just use this if you have more than 4+ images or something, mainly for the benefit of those with poor internet

4 Likes

I think it’s still loaded immediately (?) but in any case it makes the thread easier to scroll through

is that…
is that a crossroads remake?

Close haha, but it’s based on a classic game more than a map.

Survival 101 or A Pirate’s Life?

Brick Battle?

It still loads immediately lol. This thread makes my internet spike to 80Mbps every time i open it :stuck_out_tongue:

I usually don’t bother opening it on my phone because it bogs down my browser while it loads.

Maybeeee, or mayybeee not. It’s not too obvious from the pictures. I’ll confirm if someone gets it spot on, otherwise I’ll stay silent :slight_smile:

Nuclear aegis, custom explosions scalability testing lmao

11 Likes

When you want to showcase something sound effect related, but roblox’s built in video recorder can’t sync AV worth ####

(special thanks to @speedydude900 for letting me use his awesome sound effects)

1 Like

Working on my own Movement system for a new racing game, one that doesn’t rely on BodyMovers.

Notice that the block on the inside takes the turns faster than the block on the outside because there is less distance to travel on the inside. (The yellow blocks represent vehicles, while the red blocks represent the center of the track path they are traveling on).

1 Like

Adding a couple more songs to the game later today.

Just need to set up the purchase data in the shop, and it’ll be ready to go!

2 Likes

Say goodbye, N/A’ers! :evil: (Remake of @EchoReaper 's go at this from yesterday)

GIF below, click to see:

Source code available here: File Dropper - Online file sharing (This Discourse doesn’t allow zip, js or json file uploads)

2 Likes

I don’t see any gif. Just empty space.

Click on the image. Not sure why it doesn’t “play” without clicking, but clicking it works.