What are you working on currently? (2017)

I guess you could say it’s a waste.png of time

12 Likes

Porsche 911 Turbo!

7 Likes

nah, i was just showing a slightly more finished model because… reasons.

@TwentyTwoPilots cool! is that CSG or mesh?

CSG with a mesh used as an example to base it off of.

3 Likes

Which ones is the mesh one? i’m guessing yellow*

Yea, yellow is free model example mesh, blue is my CSG.

3 Likes

Working on making my map maker even more hassle-free. It already takes about an hour to build a map with my plugin. I’m now working on a tool that reads the blueprint png file:

and reads the lines so it creates the nodes for me and I just have to drag my map tool around in a few mouse clicks to connect them:

Bit more work and I can possibly have it detect what nodes should be connected with what and boom, I can create a fully built 3D roblox triangle map from 10 minutes on paint.net. Bit more work after that, such as grey/grey dots for bases/crystals, and kablamo, I can go from zero to a map ready to be played on in 15 minutes.

3 Likes

I kinda expected this but posted the comment anyways :joy:

Trying to get local keyboard and gamepad multiplayer support for my new game, but the big issue I ran into is that Gamepad1 controls the mouse and, to my knowledge, there is no way to disable this. I might need to create my own “mouse” gui object and rewrite all of the mouse events if this is the path I go with :confused:

Old lighting…

…compared to the new lighting!

14 Likes

I…i can’t really see it.

.Old one looked a lot more saturated than the new one

2 Likes

New one has more saturation and nicer on the eyes.

1 Like

THIS ISNT HELPING

6 Likes

New one is definitely an improvement in my eyes. A much better range of values that lets the shadows stand out. The old one looked over exposed.

Now supports odd angled track sections:

Spring break is gonna be fun!

8 Likes

Did some more lighting changes!

Poof!

9 Likes

It would help my eyes a lot if you stood in the same position when taking the photos ^^

9 Likes

Just imagine…

Q-Clash sneak peak for another mysterious character. But who is he? Time will tell!

20 Likes