What are you working on currently? (2017)

I like that it’s more toned with colors, more contrastic. I like the it :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you match the proportions?
I always wanted to make roblox-like character but more human looking and not looking weird.
If you could spoil it for me I would be greatful! :smiley:

You can export body meshes as an obj

I will (finally) be getting back to my plane system today.

For now (meme) [img]//devforum-uploads.s3.dualstack.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/uploads/original/3X/5/8/58438512c6463f06d093772297b4f6a3f43b632d.jpg[/img]
1 Like

if he’s an invis character, good luck balancing him

The newer image uses its colours in a slightly better way, while the older image had a very washed out colour pallete, the newer one realizes its colours in a far more eye appealing manner, making all the colours more vibrant and seem richer.
@HolidayPwner I could be wrong, but this was it yes?

1 Like

but it says his name tho.
he’s that Yu-gi-oh champion

Indeed, you got it spot on!

1 Like

Random buildings from Turn AMC

Capture.PNG

7 Likes

Working on a very unique (not seen on roblox yet) racing game

Until now i have the basic car system and dynamic camera system done

The car basically uses roblox’s default vehicle components

The dynamic camera is the thing that makes the game unique. It gives action to the race from a variety of angles that i can install on each track

Showcases(video)

https://i.gyazo.com/b41d0bbc2051a5fed05e6b896ad89022.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/1777d1e292669d2ebc48edec8f17c572.mp4

Showcases(gif)

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My attempt to add some color to a usually bleak/bleached area:

20 Likes

Made a discord webhook system!

image.jpg

Why are you posting source mod screens in a ROBLOX forum?

Nah dude clearly that’s UE4, don’t pretend like we didn’t notice!

I honestly can’t tell who’s joking and who’s not. The axis thingy makes me believe it’s studio, but eh…

so the feeling in my gut that made me think this was something from half life wasn’t wrong? Been so long since I played, but it’s giving me those half life feels. Looks good.

Over 4 hours streaming today. Excited to be back working now that my power is finally back on! Pretty happy with some of the design choices I made today. My favorite two screens in the menu:

Watch it all in action here :stuck_out_tongue: https://twitter.com/ScriptOnRoblox/status/840716847016247296

4 Likes

You vs the guy she told you not to worry about.
(Me in 2015 with guess work vs me in 2017 with a ruler an a BA laptop)

Not done. Back of the chassis is incomplete and there isn’t any rubber feet.
In terms of “guess word”, the image may appear that the Lenovo Y510P (GT 755M non-SLI) is thinner than my current Sager NP8153 (GTX 1070), but it is not. Somewhere around 0.1 inches more.

3 Likes

Lets start a chain.

Here’s a comparison between railroad track that I thought was good in 2014 and good railroad track now:

Specs of the new track: ARA-A S10020 rail on 7"x9"x8’ ties with 19.5" center spacing between ties, and exactly 4’8.5" between railheads.

2 Likes

Oh boy, weapons before and after CSG became a thing.

4 Likes