What are you working on currently? (2017)

Nah, it’s an entire genre of games outside of Roblox. Probably it’s the case that “dungeon delver” takes inspiration from the same set of games.

Playing around with exploits 'n stuff, cuz lots of fun stuff got released/discovered lately, e.g. a way to get the global env (the one containing things like print(), that every script env __index’s) both on the server and client, much fun. Already reported by someone though.

disclaimz: ima gud guy

2 Likes

Heavy Diablo II / Path of Exile inspiration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

http://devforum.roblox.com/t/how-to-properly-use-hide-details/33438

2 Likes

Calling this done. :smile:

18 Likes

Well, Dungeon delver has the same sort of UI setup if I recall. With the circular interface in the left corner, etc. That’s the only reason I was curious.

So do Diablo II, Path of Exile, Torchlight :slight_smile:

I’ve been messing around with blender (finally know how to move the camera omg

Ya. It’s a box… made in 5 mins qq. There’s probably some way I don’t know about that lets you do what I did in 2 minutes (5 seconds clicking, one minute and 55 seconds to take a pic and post how you did it in 5 seconds.)

More 3d models to come (aiming to make decent guns in future.)

1 Like

I like it! The only thing I’d change is the thickness of his cloak thing. It looks paper thin at some angles.

2 Likes

:3

17 Likes

You monster! Give him a box to sit in!

or a sliding door

4 Likes

Dang, that’s good. And, it’s on roblox. mind blown

Wait, you can animate it, right?

Lol that’s the tiger’s run animation. I want to change how my game does walk->run blending before I start on the walk/run cycle.

3 Likes

Ah, wouldn’t know. Never played any of those games

Should totally make a ghost cat with those animations

Added User controlled input, wall detection and jumping.

7 Likes

Is that using that local file 4k texture hack?

Nah it’s 1024. It’s tedious so I only use the full resolution for stuff like ads

1 Like

cough CTR please? cough

Im sticking up with before/after trend

So,

AI Before

AI After

Nothing else, i am speechles because of succeeding this. Never stop trying guys! :muscle:

17 Likes