What are you working on currently? (2017)

More reason to make my own :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve seen it a lot before. Too must hassle and unwanted clutter. I want simple, quick set up, and no strings attached.

Was tracking a bug with @StarWars for a few hours…

Turns out whenever we spawned a coin, it had a map in it :expressionless:

image.png

14 Likes

I am in the midst of building a railroad over a mountain pass. And it is definitely over the pass.

3 Likes

Awesome! What would be really cool is seeing the peak players as well!

This game has some really really cool stats! http://prntscr.com/ekmze2

More on-topic:
Working on my new game still!

I can’t even imagine the frustration. Lmao.

Oh man, i hate when studio drags something randomly when I’m doing something else… it breaks so many things and is rarely found out unless you go through everything…

3 Likes

I made something like that a good while back, my only issue was 99.99% uptime (I now have the resources for this though… but the cost would be “massive” to “pre-fund”). Only issue now would be that I want to rewrite it in node.js and the general support.

And as Velibor said, there are already “free” alternatives for this and they are being ran by actual companies (multiple staff members for support, maintenance, developing the code). And if those companies are endorsed by bigger ones then it would be “safer to trust your data” with them (as in data loss, downtime, …).

If you need funding to get up and running I’m sure there are people who’s invest for a return of profits.

wink wink

As for free alternatives, like I mentioned before, they’re more difficult to set up and have tons of extra strings attached. I just want something that works most of the time and is simple and pretty.

I feel like we need a new forum section for just this thread. One where you can show off what you’ve made and people can comment on it.

Yay or nay?

A little confused by what you mean. There’s the forum section it’s under called ‘Cool Creations’ where you post your work, would that fit what you wanted?

This thread is for people to say ‘here’s what I’ve been working on’ rather than ‘here’s my finished product’

I wasn’t trying to get rid of this thread, I was wondering if a forum would better-suit this than a single thread. But if everyone’s happy with a thread then I won’t rain on the parade

Oh I didn’t think that at all. I think this thread does a pretty good job since I get just scroll and see more and more stuff effortlessly.

1 Like

10 bux per game… Uh, I’ll be brushing up on node.js real quick… immediately starts writing the framework.

1 Like

2nd full attempt ish at a walking cycle

4 Likes

I don’t even know what I’m making but I’m making something

2 Likes

Becky suggested the same thing earlier, but the problem being that most of these posts don’t warrant a discussion, much less a dedicated thread, even if the total volume is befitting of a category. Having them all in a single thread also makes for easier reading, and I can’t say I’d look forward to a bunch of empty threads flooding through Latest.

1 Like

That looks sick! What would it look like if you rotated the hips and torso ever so slightly as well?

3 Likes

oh god the eyes

Tried it last night and I probably was doing it wrong, but I’ll try again in a bit!