What are you working on currently? (2017)

Good points, I’ll change that! Thanks.

@ScriptOn @FearMeIAmLag

1 Like

We are the knights of nyowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwachachacha
mfw I see you’re still doing something 3rd-person-fighty-adventury;

2 Likes

(Mostly) finished a sprawling interchange for another expansion game for Ultimate Driving.

16 Likes

The spheres used for terrain and the meshed trees makes me cringe though. You’re much better off getting higher quality mesh trees and use other terrain types (e.g. terrain made out of polygons).

1 Like

I’m trying to keep the quality to a level such that enough people can play the game at a decent framerate. The hills are just there for foliage and covering over part of the landscape that’d be difficult to complete using other methods, most of the terrain uses triangle. Could it look better? Sure, but at what cost for those with lower tier computers?

1 Like

That is some nice freeway right there.

1 Like

In my head while watching that first clip I hear “Bees! BEES! OMG BEES! AIIIIII BEES!”

1 Like

Re-created a scene from the Movie Arrival! :smiley:

6 Likes

We are the knights who say … NI

Art. It’s better than my first attempt, at least.

2 Likes

That infrastructure though. Seems trump is going to hire you soon to redesign USA’s infrastructure.

The hills kinda look like artichoke not gonna lie

1 Like

:thinking:

2 Likes

Way ahead of you, I’ve been interning at a local civil engineering firm during extended school breaks learning the ropes of highway design :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Mine generation, number placements, flags, flag counter, timer, and reset button all done!

All that’s left to do is make it so when a player clicks on an empty tile it makes the neighbour tiles open up :stuck_out_tongue:

(And then hide everything, of course)

Minesweeper.gif

2 Likes

Sorry meant the trees haha
That’s funny though

The game should be generated after the first move. It was never possible for the first move to be on a mine. also it’s definitely absolutely necessary to have the :open_mouth: face whenever the mouse is held down.

Oh, good point! I’ll be sure to change that. And I didn’t forget about the :open_mouth: face or the :dizzy_face: face either. :wink:

Minesweeper.gif

1 Like

And here we have it… the solution to what we’re all working on in 2017…
gg, everyone, time for a new thread again…

1 Like

Now we know it takes 22 pilots to solve a thread.

3 Likes