What are you working on currently? (2017)

Threw my AirFoil module into a single part, then rotated it really quickly and realized it kinda actually works like a disc in disc golf. And so now I’m playing around with it a bit more.

9 Likes

Headache today so I couldn’t get much done, but here’s the start of something potentially dank.

Proper bounding boxes make for fun effects

http://i.imgur.com/SNkxUqZ.gif

And here’s a GIF I made 3 times but still refuses to work correctly. You can still kinda get the idea of what I’m trying to show:

5 Likes

Still waiting for a shooter to allow us to actually place our gear where we want to place it, and have more then just 3-4 items per gun. Cuz IRL I would LOVe to have a scope, canted iron and LED-flashlight combo rather then just one.

Heck, waiting for someone on ROBLOX to make an FPS with under barrel launchers or shotguns… Or at least clay more and c-4.

rip.

Pretty cool though, its different then the standard show everything really on the gun you see in every other shooter.

2 Likes

Everything you’ve mentioned is on the roadmap for KC more or less. Tons of equipment and under-barrel options, but still limiting to 3 attachments as it’s just the most user friendly and simple method.

1 Like

Can you get me a time machine so I can to the future to play it now? :smiley:

I’ve been here since December 2015 xD
(I’m just not as active :sleeping:)

Since Easter is just a few weeks away, I started working on an egg throwing thingy for my friend’s game.

1 Like

What’s the lore behind Kactus Man?

Figured out a way to use mocap data in roblox with @Den_S

16 Likes

i don’t need it.

i don’t…need…it…

I NEED IT!

3 Likes

New Animation Pack

“Parkour Pack”

5 Likes

You’ve got @Den_S breaking it down

24 Likes

Oh! You could do motion captured animations into roblox!

1 Like

A gun

8 Likes

This looks so awesome!

I can’t wait to experiment with this. I’m an animator and my college gave me access to some mocap gear.

3 Likes

I cant stop laughing at that, that’s amazing. :joy:

2 Likes

To be honest, I don’t really have a lore written out for them. Unless you’re asking about how they came about.

Been working on getting the GUI and market system working for Fusion Confusion. Once this is complete, I believe it’s ready for Beta.

Side note: How does one upload these as gifs or MP4s so you don’t have to click the Gyazo link to get the full size?

2 Likes

I am pretty sure you save the gif as a “GIF” file to your PC, and upload that as an image. You are linking a website which is why your gifs redirect us to the Gyazo site.