What are you working on currently? (2017)

I have a plugin that’s very similar to that, but it has a few more features to make it a general tool instead of a specialized one.

1 Like

We showing off track builders I see.

I probably should’ve disabled Outlines to make it look smoother when taking these.

7 Likes

Would this have any relation to the NWSpacek Coaster Plugin? The purple point in the middle of the cubic spline is familiar.

I saw your post about your Coaster plugin (which wasn’t available at the time) and decided to make my own for my racing game cause I needed one badly and I liked the concept of yours.

1 Like

Are any of these free to use?

Bit of a side project. (Yes, free models)

3 Likes

M16 needs a nerf - 2 click kills lol

It’s technically a 1-click kill if you can make all three bullets land on their chest or higher. It seems fair to me since up-close you’re outclassed by just about everything.

Gotta agree with ya, also the whole point of burst fire in real guns is that it fires the exact number of bullets to kill a target. (Usually it’s the rule of 2 to the chest, or 1 to head). Burst fire isn’t as mechanically useful if it isn’t a way to get a kill while conserving ammo with 1 trigger pull.

1 Like

That’s kind of interesting to know. My thinking was just balance relative to other weapons, but that’d make a lot of sense IRL.

My coaster plugin is similar to what Baumz posted and is free.

If you convert this into a road builder I’ll send you a handshake in the mail.

its FREEEE

for you to modify as you want

So then… @supahhclayron needs a nerf :wink:

5 Likes

Finished!

7 Likes

This picture explains perfectly why I need to implement queueing for my AI

10 Likes

Spooky scary skeleton rave partyyyy!

@TheNexusAvenger this needed a gif version

giphy.gif

9 Likes

wtf Ragn4r when did you get rbxdev lol

edit to be on topic: Working on some smooth terrain generator thingy.
I have my noise function, and to make it truly smooth I get the top voxel that will be taken, and set its occupancy based on how high up it is in the voxel (i.e. 1 stud (of 4 for the voxel) would set the occupancy to 0.25 for that voxel).

Our school’s Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) final due date is tomorrow. My project was “How does the use of dynamic music affect a video game’s experience?”, and I made a game in Unity 5 using C# (I’d never used Unity or programmed in C# before this, neither had I modelled a character in Blender and animated it either :pizza:)

Here’s the finished thing - it’s pretty simple but that’s expected as it’s my first game outside of ROBLOX

Bonus pics

11 Likes
Overreaction to that wood grain

My grandfather smoked his entire life, i was about 10 when my mother told him “if you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.” tears welled up in his eyes and he quit right there and then. A few years later he died of lung cancer. i was really sad and torn up about it. My mother said to me “don’t ever smoke, Please don’t put your family through what your grandfather put us through” I agreed, and here i am at 20, having never touched one.
i feel a slight bit of regret for having never done it, because that wood grain gave me cancer anyway

i threw together some kinda of a driving… thing, might make a game out of it just for the sake of project dedication practice…

2 Likes