What are you working on currently? (2018)

4 Likes

What a coincidence…

Tbh tho. i’ve more been focused on this.

now with:

Rangefinding
trailer hitches
ammo storage in vehicles
movable cannons
a better map… (ish, it still needs some work)

coming soon™: Artilleryery

11 Likes

A snapshot of what it’ll be similar to when players are being awarded Jellybeans (the game’s currency) after completing a minigame on the Trolley.

1 Like

Awesome my dude.

Anyone recall “Neighborhood Fireworks” by rockjumper11? The game was entirely based around launching varying types of fireworks for fun. I found it really entertaining back then so I’ve been busy recoding a lot of the items in the game. Here’s the sparkly spark shooter!1!

13 Likes

I just finished/released my new Plugin today.

Put a post up on it if you’d like to check it out: [Release] Roundify

2 Likes

Dude that is awesome!

1 Like

Very pretty!

1 Like

LOT’S of neural net stuff. Yesterday I finally got it properly working and tonight I made it evolve 450% more accurately.

Starting to have a lot of fun now that I understand at least a portion of what I’m doing. Yesterday I made cars around a racetrack evolve a lot more efficiently than before. When I tried to evolve the flying plane it took far too long. After tonight’s optimization I was able to try the plane simulation again & it’s working excellently! I can place a point I want the plane to fly to and it’ll get there.

https://i.imgur.com/OpubVr5.mp4

Here’s a visual on how it sees the world:

4 Likes

lmao I made that like 8 years ago dude
I surprised anyone even remembers

4 Likes

:astonished:

1 Like

Clothing commission for someone, but they’ve not paid yet so I watermarked it. Usually the buyer goes first?? AAA
example5

Dude this neural net stuff you’ve been doing is so freaking cool, it’s one of my favorite things to show up in my twitter feed. Love the updates

2 Likes

Gorgeous suit.

Thank you! I might open up a group for my suits at some point.

Finished the thumbnail for the new outpost in The First Encounter Assault Recon.

5 Likes

Very cool!

Very detailed render. Also what is the background like stuff behind the blue?

I would presume it is the game.

Ya just wanted to see a picture of that game lol.

1 Like