What are you working on currently? (2018)

Urhghhhhhhhhhgghhh. I should try making something so I can add a legitimate post to this thread. I waste too much time with clans where development isn’t entirely relevant to the whole.

You can use this as the cover image.

9 Likes

Roblox needs to let me like posts 500 times. 1 is not enough for such a pure statement

Star Wars and post apoc stuff.

I got bored

1 Like

[REPOST FROM YESTERSAY]

4 Likes

But why

1 Like

Because this is what it is replacing:

1 Like

I don’t get it.

The earlier post is a clear repost. Post new things only, not the same things over and over again :confused:

Oh, well I posted it late at night and I want people to see it.

Just deleted my old one, so now its just a bump.

People will see eventually. I don’t get why you deleted the post with many likes just to post a duplicate and bring more attention…
Don’t force yourself in, it doesn’t look good.

I deleted a post on here, with very few likes; and linked to the actual post with the majority of the likes.

You linked it yesterday too :roll_eyes:
I won’t give a like to something that I liked before, appreciate the likes you’ve got.
This is not a competition either, so you don’t need to rush in with a repost just to be on the bottom for attention :confused:

4 Likes

Who is Ted, why should I protec?
(Cool updates, but do make sure you only post them once!)

I added CTRL+Z (and undo in general) support for HomeBuilder 2!

I’m proud of myself

8 Likes

Undoing is an essential yet for some reason often neglected function. Thank you thank you thank you

No problem!! I’m trying to make sure I take no shortcuts in making my system as “proffesional” as possible. I also have CTRL+D scripted to deselect the current piece, and right now I’m scripting it so if you click while holding ALT you will “Clone” the style (or color depending on what tool you’re using) of the part you’re hovering over

2 Likes

I REALLY like how you implemented that. As Chipio said, it is rare these days in games, but the GUIs to redo it (in a list instead of just the last object) makes it really good.

2 Likes

Plans to optimize the lines?
imo, it shouldn’t be 7,200 Lines-

I understand lines that differ in height, but the ones on the same plane should merge if they are parallel, and at the same place.

1 Like