What are you working on currently? (2018)

No problem!! I’m trying to make sure I take no shortcuts in making my system as “proffesional” as possible. I also have CTRL+D scripted to deselect the current piece, and right now I’m scripting it so if you click while holding ALT you will “Clone” the style (or color depending on what tool you’re using) of the part you’re hovering over

2 Likes

I REALLY like how you implemented that. As Chipio said, it is rare these days in games, but the GUIs to redo it (in a list instead of just the last object) makes it really good.

2 Likes

Plans to optimize the lines?
imo, it shouldn’t be 7,200 Lines-

I understand lines that differ in height, but the ones on the same plane should merge if they are parallel, and at the same place.

1 Like

If you liked that, I also put in the effort to make sure it works perfectly with other actions like deletion and removing parts

Though I need to make notifications “stack”. Instead of spamming the upper right I would like it to go
Undo Paint[x12]
Undo Remove Piece
Undo Add Piece[x6]

2 Likes

Yeah optimization can be done later on. Overall, the first map that I showed causes no issues in performance.

Plus 7,200 is calculated based on the amount of chunks. In reality, there are less lines than that because some of the chunks are in the void so their lines are automatically removed.

Finally getting more features on SDVB done

Now introducing, Keysounded FX tap notes and sound filter FX hold notes

7 Likes

More painful UI development. Somehow my class-based organization is actually working.

This screen is just 90 lines of code using the above modules.

10 Likes

Had the amazing opportunity to create the background for the new Labyrinth event!

27 Likes

Awesome material work! The transition from distant, pretty sky into details & characters is also really excellent.

2 Likes

Those UI animations :heart_eyes:

Doki-doki twist?

Getting back from vacation like

Game going well, just needa, erm, fix these hats?

1 Like

I’m working on weaponry, in this case axes, for my project Legend of the Eldritch :smiley:

3 Likes

Finally got the shoe design trademarked!
<3

THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL FACE cri cri

5 Likes

what happened to his hands, carl?

1 Like

Lol I just kept them simple because animating hands will always take too much time and they’re just plain annoying. <3

I hope you do actual dragon designs because
I <3 derggos.

1 Like

you love wuts?

Meme but happening soon. :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Space shuttle! :rocket:

5 Likes

I never model guns or attachments so I gave it a try

12 Likes