What are you working on currently? (2018)

Made the Pattywagon from Spongebob Squarepants, barely put together the constraints for it, would love I had someone that actually knew what they were doing script this vehicle.

https://i.gyazo.com/13594123cc2fecc6891b5b240b31907c.mp4

🧽
      .--..--..--..--..--..--.
    .' \  (`._   (_)     _   \
  .'    |  '._)         (_)  |
  \ _.')\      .----..---.   /
  |(_.'  |    /    .-\-.  \  |               
  \     0|    |   ( O| O) | o|
   |  _  |  .--.____.'._.-.  |
   \ (_) | o         -` .-`  |
    |    \   |`-._ _ _ _ _\ /
    \    |   |  `. |_||_|   |
    | o  |    \_      \     |     -.   .-.
    |.-.  \     `--..-'   O |     `.`-' .'
  _.'  .' |     `-.-'      /-.__   ' .-'
.' `-.` '.|='=.='=.='=.='=|._/_ `-'.'
`-._  `.  |________/\_____|    `-.'
   .'   ).| '=' '='\/ '=' |
   `._.`  '---------------'
           //___\   //___\
             ||       ||
             ||_.-.   ||_.-.
            (_.--__) (_.--__)
11 Likes

Here’s a pic of an area in my game being worked on:

Almost finished, just need to add a few unique features and a path. The chasm and other related scenery will come later! In the background you can also see the graveyard area… It’s improved a lot:

OMG just realised this thread will be irrelevant in 15 minutes (in my timezone). woah.

1 Like

Now THIS is the content I need to see. :fire: :hamburger:

Taking “fast food” to a new level

2 Likes

+100 for not enabling future is bright when taking those screenshots.

1 Like

very funny

It’s that time of the year again, we need a new thread of development for the new year! I was so amazed by this year, seeing new projects in the works and newcomers joining us in the DevForums! I can’t wait to see what everyone develops in 2019!

1 Like

I didn’t contribute much in here this year though I loved seeing the cool things everyone is working on!!

Will definitely set a goal to be more active in the 2019 thread.

Happy new year everyone!

(Whoops didn’t mean to reply to ya Holiday XD)

I just want the new thread to be in the #development-discussion:cool-creations category now. I found the inception forum to be a pretty unhandy location.

I honestly don’t think a lot happened on the platform this year. Growth seemed to slow down, and there weren’t many big updates. There were a few things I noticed, like the growing emergence of independent studios, and general improvement in the quality of games. I guess the previous 2 years have just been so explosive, this year just kinda felt forgettable(even though it wasn’t).

I think the point of being here is so that New Members can still showcase their work :^). They can’t access Development Discussion yet, sadly.

Where’s our 2019 thread?

1 Like

I did not know this! That sucks!

1 Like

Locked categories were previously open and closed after abuse from new members, so that “yet” is more of a “finally”

4 Likes

Time to close this perhaps?

Time to do it one more time.

I think so. As of now I’m in 2019!!

Probs wait for everyone to get in the future

Early bird gets the worm!

Don’t hint someone into making a thread for 2020 today.

5 Likes

Perhaps @InceptionTime or @Lilly_S could lock this thread now since the 2019 thread has been made?

2 Likes

Thanks for posting everyone! Please refer to the 2019 thread.