What are you working on currently? (2018)

11 Likes

dude, amazing what the heck

I hoped i nailed it. Its suppose to be the death star.

1 Like

As an avid star trek fan I can say you nailed it.

Working on importing the staircase for Roblox Titanic 2.0

It is a lot of meshes, a lot of coordinating with collisions, and soon to be a task of getting all the textures on.

7 Likes

Mashed together some of my old rendering code to create this ‘proof of concept’ - real-time rendering of a textured mesh all done in Roblox without using any built-in raycasting functions. Slow and low-res, but it works!

11 Likes

It just needs the statue of vader.

1 Like

i wrote a planet generator for no reason it took an hour

5 Likes

A speedometer.

5 Likes

Finally finished off the Inventory UI for Elemental Royale. Now you can equip and unequip weapons brought from the shop such as a Lightning Staff or Fire Staff (Both showcased in the gif below). You can also purchase gamepasses in the Inventory too (Planning on changing it though as I don’t think it is right to have it there). I may add some more items to buy but I’m not too sure so I’m open for some feedback from y’all.

Apart for that, this new update will be releasing in a few days!!!

Inventory

1 Like

Working on water slides! Pretty close to the way I want them to work now.

7 Likes

What an interesting ride, I can imagine that with a crazy parkour slide course :open_mouth:

1 Like

I can’t play the video :open_mouth:

No clue why it doesn’t work, maybe the direct link works properly while the embedded player doesn’t? Alternatively the twitter one.

1 Like

The jump at the end reminds me so much of RCT3 shenanigans.

1 Like

An few shots of the map for a game that is coming out soon, all the pictures shown are WIP!

it’s meant to be a huge sci fi tower in the mountain! Underground lab included.

a bit of a spam :3

3 Likes

I think something didn’t work therechrome

oof

1 Like

I think I broke roblox

catastrophic failure in terrain generation

1 Like