What are you working on currently? (2018)

I used 40 for the upper screenshots and I think 20 for the most recent one

1 Like

Working on my modeling skills…

4 Likes

Haven’t posted on here for a while!

I’ve been working very hard lately (Just finished my exams) and I’ve been working on a BIG update for my game, Elemental Royale.

I’ve been working on a new move called Spectrum, some moves are showcased below.

The moves:

8beabdb1dcec194503deff6e7b2d46f3
Pyramid
Speed-Of-Light
Spectrum-Ultimate%20(1)

I’ve also been working on new UI for the game too. Mainly, the new store. It’s been changed from this simple design -

To this -

af5e8d1501c13b73b62ad143ea3f7b10

I also finished off the purchase of weapons too. The UI be lookin’ fresh :ok_hand:
New-Shop

Apart from the fact that I improved a lot of the moves by adding sounds, optimising the code and more.That’s pretty much it! I’ll be posting more content on the UI changes for the store over the few days and I’ll also post the actual weapons being used in the game. What do y’all think about this?

4 Likes

ooo that’s pretty exciting. I entertained the idea of developing a mage/magic style royale game. I hope you’re successful.

1 Like

making a game about flowers

7 Likes
2 Likes
9 Likes

are you into modular?

no, not yet at least. definitely want to try it out sometime though

the microkorg does have virtual patching but i haven’t messed around with it a whole lot

Lara Croft comes to Roblox!

13 Likes

I bought an 0-coast a couple of months ago, but I honestly haven’t touched it much, it’s fun but modular is so expensive I want to sell it and run for the hills

also, have you heard of r beny on youtube? He does ambient videos like the ones I’ve seen you post. I love his stuff. You’re reminding me a lot of him in a way though he does a lot of modular

1 Like

Costume for Bonanza! FireFight_

4 Likes

Been working on a locomotive works for the game Steam Age! This is replacing a building a friend of mine made for the game a year ago and in terms of size now looks like a garden shed next to this place. I revamped it to compliment the name and also to give it more of a ‘works’ feeling.

Note: I’ve re-uploaded this post because I noticed a floating building in one of my screenshots… oof

7 Likes

Thanks! However, this game isn’t a battle royale game like Fortnite and such :joy:

The mechanics in the game is that you spawn in a map with 7 other players and you just fight each other using your magical powers and level up. So it’s kinda like a RPG game similar to Elemental Battlegrounds.

Ah, gotcha. Not quite what I had in mind, bu good luck regardless.

1 Like

I decided to check out the Creator Challenge today, however rather than focusing on the main gameplay element Roblox wanted us to try out, I took a different route and messed around with the game’s lighting. Here’s the result:

10 Likes

Finished off purchase of currency and spins for my new store UI for Elemental Royale.

Spins purchase:

1c46facef81e41599923ae5746bd0264

Currency purchase:

389464a725ee65faa3ff1deced87d70b

Going to be working on the inventory for weapons and make it so you can equip them too.

5 Likes

>when you’re trying to figure out if you should use Despacito or a Toto - Africa for a trashy joke place and as soon as you’re not looking both options are removed by an unexpected copyright update removing almost all music

FURRYIOUS

3 Likes

https://gyazo.com/f17b06279b475e2d13e892724eafda56

GUI update for loadout! <3

3 Likes

oof that bass