What are you working on currently? (2018)

no this is patrick

:thinking: this would be fun to make into a zombie map… too lazy to build a map lmao.

Psst. I heard yall like Dark Mode.

Tutorial soon.
Apparently this API is being broken. There goes 3 hours of my day

3 Likes

My eyes burned at 0:02

2 Likes

(might need to click on images to get them to play)

got bored, made explosions.

6 Likes

A Bulleid Leader, fresh from the works! The ugly duckling of the Southern railway, this was an experimental steam locomotive designed by Oliver Bulleid, and was subsequently scrapped in 1951. Only one of these made it off the production line.

4 Likes

I was afraid it was going to go strobe

1 Like

More tactical gear for FireFight_

2 Likes

Much thanks. It won’t be identical to Toontown due to my limits as a builder and Roblox’s game engine itself, but I’ll be making it be as close as I can make it!

Those look sick but you should make the ring slow down instead of instantly becoming stagnant (1st gif).

Hosting a summer camp for my group :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So uh, how about Fallout 76’s announcement? I tell you when I first heard Country Road at the end of that stream, I instantly thought it was going to be amazing… So now there was no reason to not make this thing.

I can’t wait for November.

9 Likes

Footage of my game (wip), special thanks @DanzLua (and some other people from the discord) for playing w/ me!

15 Likes

After about 6 hours of work, I now have a custom dark theme for Roblox.

I do plan to make this public before RDC, but I do need a few people to test it (and maybe one who actually does web development to fix/optimize it?).

4 Likes

After a long few hours trying to get the entire gui to work on every device and then figuring out how to call a table within a table, I’m well pleased with the outcome and progress of my summer project.

3 Likes

Last update on the lab area of my map until I actually finish it lol

9 Likes

New uniforms for Roblox High School :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Worked on terrain gen for my new game. Not perfect yet but it’s only day 2 :smiley:

9 Likes

I haven’t made a post about Main Street USA Disneyland since January, wow lol. Anyways here is what it looks like today :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Made an Elo ranking system that uses matchmaking across all servers to put players with similar skill levels up against each other. The winners gain points based on their opponents rank and vice versa for the player who loses. Works pretty well

4 Likes