What are you working on currently? (2018)

Made a cute little slider UI for fun :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Behavior trees and performant, constraint based rattlesnakes with @AntiBoomz0r

Also, snakes flee from fire and we’ll have caves/dungeons so you can definitely re-enact Indiana Jones in this game :grin:

36 Likes

Busy working on my character, here’s a little turn table render of him.

However that was from last night, this is from today after sculpting some details

Still not 100% satisfied with some details, but its definitely getting there.

11 Likes

Ability to use snake as a lasso and we set

4 Likes

6 Likes

Probably need to make the actual UI components look nicer, but you can change themes on the fly in game and it just works.

(may need to click gif to get it to play)
UI%20Theme%20Demo%202

5 Likes

A suit commission for Crazyblox. This was good fun to make.
example3

6 Likes

Stuff for the second game on Bonanza!

The name and other sneak peaks will be tossed around here possibly on the 11th ?.?

4 Likes

Assassination animations currently.
Can’t figure out how to control both players, such as welding them to each other, or having them stay put until the animation is over.

If you’ve played Halo, you’ll know what I’m talking about! :slight_smile:

I’m honestly quite happen with how the animation turned out, even if it is a bit sloppy. Going to redo it eventually before I add in more scripting.

I also hope the subtle amount of blood isn’t too much to get moderation action taken against the game. :frowning:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hey that’s me. :wave:

Hi

1 Like

something like 2 years of memes, dreams, and hard work is startin to come together.

1 Like

A small preview of the weapon wheel and some guns in my open world wild western game project!

16 Likes

love the walking!

1 Like

Wish I could say it was mine, but it’s just a modified/smoothed mixamo animation
One day I’ll get a mocap suit… one day

1 Like

Bro he just straight up blasted that man.

4 Likes

Been working on some terrain for my map, its about 2048 studs long, 1000 studs wide and almost 700 studs tall at its peak, gotta cover it in thick plants and trees next :eyes:

6 Likes

Released the rain effect + made a plugin for it that looks just like the Properties window (mostly)!

https://gyazo.com/5d28872b140da5a3e1b5f24dd4bf669c

19 Likes

Amazing!!! Now I also wonder, is there any chance of a potential release of the movement system?