What are you working on currently? (2018)

That’s pretty nice, even supports mobile! Wish it was open source :eyes:

1 Like

Making a little something something. the game is just 5 days in development and the visuals/effects are looking really good! (this is a 1 person project. so development is slow)

9 Likes

Future is bright is really amazing.

9 Likes

Either they’re super realistic, or they’re just imagining the warzone and special effects. :wink:

1 Like

Wow, future is literally bright in that picture.

2 Likes
3 Likes

So, the subject of dreams came up in a Discord chat of mine. I had a “nightmare”, if you’d call it that as I didn’t feel scared, of this creature that has the name of “The Rapture”. I’m a huge Creepypasta fan so I guess my brain decided to create a variation of “The Rake” as it looks very similar to it. Essentially this creature abducts you and straps you down onto a table and performs living experiments on your body under a green lit background light. His eyes always glow green. I decided to share this as I might make a short horror game about this. Of course I’d have to change it so it fits more and there’s a clear way to escape, but my dream didn’t provide enough info so I’ll have to finish it myself. What do you think of the idea, though?

I drew a sketch of it, too. Here it is.

5 Likes

I love you work 10/10 Keep up the good work

2 Likes

I uploaded a prototype of my new API reference site:

https://robloxapi.github.io/ref/

Currently it only lists changes to the API. Some highlights:

• Includes all updates to Roblox, even if nothing changed in the API. No more weird version merging.
  • Updates are grouped by year to reduce page size. The main page shows updates in the last 3 months.
  • Expand-all button, to show all changes at once.
  • Better permanent links.

If you’re only interested in API changes, then this site is already usable for that purpose. It will likely stay up to date naturally as the site is improved (eventually I’ll hook it up to a scheduler). Note that, once the new site is on par with the old site, the old site will no longer be updated.

If you want to update your links, the new diff page is the following:

https://robloxapi.github.io/ref/updates.html

4 Likes

just got done reorganizing this

9 Likes

Node module for getting login cookie from studio; useful for automated desktop utilities (e.g. batch image uploaders):

1 Like

Is that your computer or a server. I am confused.

it’s my home servers.

1 Like

e875737f79963bbbffa50146e631c66c-jpg
These are small compared to what I plan on making next, and its gonna take a while.

4 Likes

Made a mobile companion for my game

5 Likes

i tried this once. shame you can’t play on the same account on PC and mobile at the same time so you can use the companion at the same time, but at least it’s still good for when you’re on the go

1 Like

Its an FPS so I was like, I can’t make a mobile version, so I thought, HMMM lets make a mobile version that allows you to show people your stats on the go!

1 Like

What about spectating? You could have players watch others, and y’know, learn a bit or something. You could even have them collect some money, so that even on the go, they’d be able to earn money in the game (and for you to stack up on player stats, etc).

that’s actually a really cool idea

2 Likes
Some new blender models

helmet_8

helmet_9

wolf_mantle_02

dragonborn
(yes)

helmet_5

Little teaser for above:

scene_01

10 Likes