What are you working on currently? (2018)

Not much of a star developer, but I have been developing on a project I have always wanted to finish. It takes multiple topics and details from various games in ROBLOX and outside of ROBLOX. So far I am working in some of the upgradables that will soon become part of the game. I have friends helping me, primarily on programming.

4 Likes

I have a couple more machines I made for my Christmas Rush remake.

8 Likes

Made some short animations. First time I ever animated:

3 Likes

Inventory Layout that I made just to make (isn’t used for a game, I just wanted to make something)

:dark_sunglasses:

7 Likes

That’s exactly what it is. I drew it last year and I was comparing this year to see how much I’ve improved. Quite a lot it seems.

1 Like

Worked on this for one of the Phantom Forces moderators who is a close friend… I would of made a custom body however this wad made to go on a normal Robloxian. Head, hair, wings and tail are all separate accessories.

1 Like

went to my game’s banland (similar to phantom forces banland), and started burning exploiters.

3 Likes

Some progress pictures on the way too detailed train I’m making

too much detail doesn’t exist… right?

5 Likes

My partner chager created this visual for our upcoming re-release of Paradise Mall which I thought was pretty clever

And now an angle that better shows the effect:

17 Likes

made a map for a friend’s game, you get a free ticket to try out one map so if you want to check this build out in working fashion, go to this link and play “Invasion”, cheerio back to work I go. Grotty's Horror Houses 🤡 - Roblox

24 Likes

Some screenshots from a project I won’t finish.

20 Likes

Cool.

Why won’t you finish it :thinking:

The project won’t really make any money (gotta pay em bills yo) and even though it was a fun lil thing to build (took about two days or so) it is pretty much just a time sink so it isn’t worth finishing.

1 Like

Imo its perfect for:

1. A hide and seek game, with miniature characters.

2. An I spy game where you try to find something on a list in the room.

3. Other ideas that could sell!

You could find someone to buy it! Please don’t let this go to waste plzplzplz.

1 Like

Somewhat of a repost of the FPS weapons I’ve previously shown. I’ve given them some functionality such as sound and some effects!

4 Likes

Early work on a new restaurant management title

9 Likes

Engine’s finished.

1 Like

UGC is allegedly coming someday.

some day. probably not before I leave roblox tho tbh.

1 Like

Working on a fan made map for a hide and seek game in my spare time.
(Lighting is being worked on.)

4 Likes