What are you working on currently? (2018)

for showing how many people fall into kdr range

1 Like

…for match making?

How do you make them… I keep on trying to figure it out but I hit a wall every time

no, just to show data

3 Likes

…hopes and dreams of playing against better players are crushed :sob:

this scared the crap out of me

maybe because i had volume at 75 lol

1 Like

Got two games in development, this and a more secretive project (for the time being). Really upping the scale and budget of my projects lately. Can’t wait to share more!

(Would’ve taken more gameplay shots, Mac Screenshot system meant that I died before I could ahah)

9 Likes

Forgot to give a status report heh, My latest vehicle produced from '53

25 Likes

@third448 Ayyyyeeee! You’re still kicking! Lovely cars as usual <3.

@RBXKyle

Zombies!? Zombies. I see zombies. How smart are they? what is their logic like?

They’re about as smart as a rabid donkey.

They’re smarter than zombies in previous games of this style from my observation, but at the end of the day there’s only a certain level of ‘intelligence’ a deceased reanimated body can have :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean like, can they climb? Pathfind decently? xd
sorri i just hoping one day someone will have rather “smart” zombies. xd

1 Like

They can climb stairs :joy:
Uh, they can jump up/over objects too but I think that’s pretty standard?

1 Like

Ayoooooo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Making these short little beats in FL studio
https://www.roblox.com/library/1428653513/my-song-i-made
https://www.roblox.com/library/1428967616/fast-upbeat-beat

cant figure out how to impliment these into a longer track though. If anyone has experience with that kind of stuff please explain :grinning:

You have to make each frame separetly like this. it’s alot of work

Then download something called TexturePackerGUI. Import all the frames you created.

When it’s done and you managed to make the sprite like you wanted export it you can add your the image you exported to Roblox and create a script that will animate it.

8 Likes

Trying my hand at making Sublime Text themes.

6 Likes

So nice to see a mac user. I know this is random, but can I see those specs (if you’re not doing hackintosh)? And you bought sublime text, correct?

I don’t know the specs off the top of my head, but it’s a 2015 MBP.
Roblox paid for the sublime license (and the macbook).

1 Like

Which one(s) did you make? I ask because the one on the right is (or is really close to) a fairly popular theme, it’s what I took the RGB values from for my studio theme.

(no this isn’t how my code actually looks, I just put in a free model of Person299s admin commands because I was too lazy to write code and I didn’t want to show my code)

I’m just doing the theme (tabs bars and stuff that isn’t syntax highlighting), not the color scheme. Left and right are both Agila Oceanic Next.