What are you working on currently? (2018)

Fall 2018?

9 Likes

are those your builds? If so, I’m glad you’re finally picking a new style.

4 Likes

Not necessarily a new building style, it’s just for the game’s art direction. If the game were just plastic and vibrant, it wouldn’t capture the correct atmosphere.

2 Likes

The Explosive Entertainment team recreated the Deluxo (GTA V)'s mechanics in under 2 days. Inspired by hover cars featured on Twitter recently.

Hoping to use it in a future game! A few collision bugs, but they’re fixable! (Hint: Try going off the ramp :stuck_out_tongue: )

https://twitter.com/ExplosiveRBX/status/965011229294043137

Works for me. I’m just glad to see you build in a different style.

5 Likes

Sounds like you might be making your beats in the channel rack, you can right click where it shows what pattern you’re on and split by channel to take apart the beat and make it more progressive by placing the separate parts in the playlist

Yeah for those two thats what I was doing

more map dev.

6 Likes

Almost makes me want to dump all my cars in your place and enjoy a nice drive.

3 Likes

At least with this design, hitting at least one of the keys associated with a note will trigger it, so it’s more as long as you can slap your keyboard in generally the right spot at the right time, you’ll be fine.

Thanks lol
I really like your cars so I wouldn’t mind :laughing:

2 Likes

1 Like

Smoothest thing I’ve ever modeled so far, the JR700.

6 Likes

22 Likes

Man I love the building style

4 Likes

It’s a feature.

3 Likes

I know that map probably doesn’t have any major performance issues, but I can’t help but noticing the huge amount of polygons wasted on using cylinders for the background.

1 Like

@HenryDev and I just finished surfing for Boardwalk Tycoon. (public release coming soon)

1 Like

The map is functional with minimal lag even on iPhone 5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

uh I got bored so I built some kind of underwater temple

it’s obviously not done yet

9 Likes