What are you working on currently? (2018)

:smirk: Lots of customization will be possible for sure :smiley:

2 Likes

Another Celestial being for my project :smiley:

(Also putting them on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShapeDemBricks/status/966291038280314881)

9 Likes

someone needs to make a tally of how many pirate games are currently being worked on

6 Likes

math.huge

4 Likes

speaking of pirate games

getting close

13 Likes

This game is looking so cool, very excited to play it soon!

1 Like

Dante%20DMC%204%20preview%206

Arms done + some tweaks.
I don’t think I’ll get to the stage of finishing the template, but at least I got to the point of making a full preview.

7 Likes

too many to find a niche :confused:

Hey, that’s a nice body. Mind if I have it?
GIF

Edit:
I think it looks pretty snazzy.

3 Likes

I could see myself making a robot NPC which had subtitles but also that voice

Just finished the candelabrum. It took me 3-4 days, which is fast for me. This thing is actually fairly repetitive. But it turned out pretty dang good.

15 Likes

My in-Studio chart exporter for Sound Volblox failed to export my newest chart, because it ran out of length in a string to save it in. Had to switch it from saving in base-16 to saving in base-32, reducing the character count by 20%. Here’s the finished chart, which is my first to actually be in the game that wasn’t originally designed to be a test chart or filler. It’s also a monstrosity, mainly because of the number of speed changes it has.

Edit: BPM (beats per minute) range of this chart is 110 to 880.

22 Likes

dude.

DUDE.

WHAT

4 Likes

This thread is for roblox creations only.

Sorry you’re gonna have to leave.

5 Likes

That looks awesome! Definitely looks like a game I’d get addicted to.

Nitpick

Personally, the hyperspeed on the faster bpm parts is a bit confusing, since you can’t really tell when it’s about to happen, and would leave me on edge during a sight read. Guitar hero does something interesting for that, where it just keeps the rate that the notes come at you constant while bunching the notes closer together when the bpm changes. The markers on the sides would probably have to change the distance between them if you went this route.

Just a suggestion, of course maybe it’s not even an issue since I’m only judging from a video.

2 Likes

The hyperspeed being so sudden is completely intentional: this is on the hardest difficulty, and is only available on the hardest difficulty on this song in particular. The key here is memorization, repeatedly running the song to get the BPM change timing down.

1 Like

The never ending journey to not suck at UI design

5 Likes

Welcome to keyboard breaker simulator…

Lol but on a serious note that looks awesome, just not sure ANY human can operate at that level.

2 Likes

Apparently the laser particles on @EndorsedModel’s old Laser Gate do a really cool job at looking like an invisible wall to a level. Seems like with too many particles on screen the particles near the player/closest to the camera’s view are the only ones that want show. It’s not practical (unfortunately) because of the performance, but hey bugs can still look pretty : )

3 Likes

https://gfycat.com/VengefulUnfitKitten

10 Likes