What are you working on currently? (2018)

Made this little graph thing for my lobby that shows a history of player count over the past hour:

24 Likes

Make a special table of users that can also see revenue :eyes:

4 Likes

Roblox History Museum V2. The sequel to the original.

39 Likes

Second image looked real at first glance, wow.

1 Like

but the chat doesnt follow you

1 Like

I think it’s an intentional design element.

1 Like

i think it could generate confusion, the bubble will probably be over someone else’s head in a crowded room lol

Zombie Hunter again.

12 Likes

Looks pretty interesting! Eye candy to be honest!

1 Like

My nationality forces me to call this my best locomotive yet, the H1e Hudson 2860.

14 Likes

Not just any old train, but the Royal Hudson. 2850 Set the endurance record for steam by travelling 3200 miles without a single breakdown.

(in Royal Train livery)

5 Likes

@vishkars Yes, the group page is a bit outdated but I think the design isn’t the issue for the main page, it’s more the administrative side such as Group Admin that people think needs upgrading so to speak.

Keeping it looking similar to the current group page looks quite organised in my opinion, with Allies, Enemies, Store tab’s etc. The group shout should be visible clearly (whichever it is right now). So I think fin you go for a new design it would be more worthwhile on redesign the admin pages. The current main group page is pretty good as it is, with just some minor tweaks needed.

1 Like

And his majesty, King George VI would sneaky away onboard the cab whenever he could.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr CanadianBritish thing

I am actually working on something big gonna post about soon

5 Likes

The hero the commonwealth needs but doesn’t deserve.

3 Likes

EXPLOSHUN!

19 Likes

After some British trains I’ve returned back to my own nation, this time with a detailed 4 stud gauge “Oersik”, an early 20th century gasoline powered shunter. 100% CSG!
Link to the tweet: SupersnelRBX

Pictures:

6 Likes

AAAAA where in BC are you from?! I’m from Vancouver!

1 Like

I’m across the country, unfortunately. Quebec.

2 Likes

Hello fellow Quebecer

1 Like