What are you working on currently? (2018)

The icon is a 3D render at a slight angle that includes shadows.

1 Like

Fair enough - it definitely looks cooler than a static image.

How do you plan to optimize all those trees for you map?

Cool, I didn’t know you were doing that.

We’re going to rework the trees again to be more low poly. But we’re planning on using a high poly model for upclose and medium range but at long and far range, we’re making a lower poly model to it switches when your so many studs away.

Yeah this is a very early WIP build atm. We’re working on optomizing this so it feels more immersive and realistic.

1 Like

roblox gorn VR when?

1 Like

I’d be careful of custom LOD systems like this. Some systems may hit a pretty bad lag spike moving between distance thresholds

currently messing with the groups page as it’s super outdated
wanted to practise some web concepts :sparkling_heart:

25 Likes

Y u still no working on Roblox??

2 Likes

I actually had a go at this a while back, wanted to try and keep it inline with the profile page though. It’s only very rough as you can definitely see by the wall page. The sections would probably benefit from reordering too, as well as including a shop section. There would be a seperate page instead to visit the groups you’re a member of.

(This is unofficial just something I did when I had a free moment)

3 Likes

Custom chat bubbles! They’ll spawn above characters and move any colliding bubbles up.

click to play

18 Likes

My VR character will be shipping with 2 sets of control schemes. Here is a glimpse at the first one I am implementing.

2 Likes

Some weird cube with custom physics and a playground.

1 Like

Improving Roblox titanic 2.0’s ship hull topology.

13 Likes

As constricting as this UI style is it makes design kind of fun.

9 Likes

That would be awesome, there’s so much potential for the Roblox website

2 Likes

I can’t unsee the dots on the top of the catalog page. The bottom two rows on the far right extend longer than on the far left :upside_down_face:

Working on a low poly shark

4 Likes