What are you working on currently? (2018)

Empty space isn’t always a bad thing though. You don’t want to have your UI cluttered/throw a bunch of stuff in people’s faces in my opinion.

nice lucrehulk ufo :eyes:

1 Like

C4d, havent used blender in a long time

1 Like

Aw snap. Was gonna ask you how you worked out some elements in the picture, so I can make it myself. Got Discord? Are you open for commisions?

Worked on a shape filler. It will be continued and released in its full form in May.

Edit: Added triangle filling.

16 Likes

Why not picture this in Blender, or whichever 3d modelling program was used to make them? You’d have the ability to have a preset camera position for all repeating designs, and would only need to change a background image’s colour if it was too similair to the main focus. (You may have some issues with the green packs in this image)

https://twitter.com/ExplosiveRBX/status/984409374910308352

@IdentityShift made this awesome trailer for our upcoming zombie wave survival game!

1 Like

I’ve been working a lot on adding stuff to my game and fixing bugs, so I wanted to take a break for a day and go back to tinkering, and I decided to mess with Smooth Terrain…

As a scripter I can’t really build for the life of me… so why not make something to do it for me… and faster at that…

don’t really know blender plus they were made in ROBLOX! I’ve found this method works pretty well and the green screen being a part I can change its color p. easily

Latest project is a F4F Wildcat, been sitting in it for a while and finally got around to uploading it

25 Likes

10 Likes

A neat little desktop background if you’re into the whole Nvidia palette

13 Likes

You got a 5k version of that image?

man ive been trying so hard to make clouds and failed, i wish i was that good

1 Like

Working on some smooth terrain

18 Likes

Was there a change to smooth terrain recently? This looks much more bright and stylized. I like it.

1 Like

I use color correction and adjust terrain material colors to adjust to my liking/style
Adjusting terrain material colors is fairly new, and I think opens up a lot of doors for artistic expression : )

1 Like

It’s been out for three months?! Where on earth have I been, this is awesome!

8 Likes

Is each triangle actually 2 triangle parts put together? since Roblox only has triangles with one right angle.

Completed my dream car, took about 6 months but the outcome feels like it’s worth it.

1969 Dodge Charger 440.

17 Likes