What are you working on currently? (2018)

Last update on this until I’m done.

1 Like

To my knowledge it does, correct me if I’m wrong.

And full completed outfit commission. I dislike Roblox’s compression tbh.

5 Likes

In photoshop it honestly looks a lot cleaner. Roblox’s compression just really kills it. :frowning:

1 Like

I originally wanted to redo the mesh because the topology was awful but i got very distracted.

17 Likes

Can’t be arsed to upload twice so here’s da tweet.

I am finally getting the tutorial done. Just sad the code is quite dirty, however, I didn’t manage to find another solution.

bork

7 Likes

it’s been two months since i’ve made a project update, so I thought I’d show you guys whats new;

A shot from the corner of the street, looking into the park.

Another hole in the wall restaurant ready for business at night.

Overlooking the old castle in the park on a sunny day.

the future is indeed bright my friends

24 Likes

That looks really good!

Kind of old but I wanted to share my beautiful rigged monster WIP named Jiggles before I delete him since I’m no longer working on the project

Never finished texturing

1 Like

He looks disgusting

2 Likes

Just an average Monday if you ask me.

2 Likes

my lord it’s like a taxidermied human stuffed with mashed potatoes

2 Likes

now you made me want mashed potatoes

1 Like

Had nothing better to do.

11 Likes

Working on some rain for a top downshooter… few things will need to be adjusted for a prettier look, such as fading splashes and more randomized spalsh placement. However, rain looks good. Can have ~500 drops falling with almost no impact on the client. Beams are amazing. <3

2 Likes

Made these two pitching animations to add to my baseball game, will be working on a third one tomorrow.

14 Likes

Been doing a comission for a character customization UI…
It’s not anything special I guess lol but it’s what’s been using up the majority of my time atm

Basically generates an explorer-like interface from this:
Screenshot_648

Also been crashing lots hehehe and trying and failing to play warframe because ive got a damn port issue that i cant fix for some reason cause port forwarding is weird and maybe it’s an issue with my provider or whatever it’s called and i heard they’re kinda bad anyway and ill be probably switching soon anyway but that’s not roblox so please ignore this >:)

2 Likes

I clicked the replay button way too many times

Been working on illustrations this year so far they turn out quite well heres some example:

All photos taken was all made in Roblox no edits what so ever all ingame FIB lighting

47 Likes