What are you working on currently? (2018)

2 Likes

I’ve been working on improving the documentation of the PhysicsSettings. I’m trying to elaborate fully on the behaviors they have, based on what I’ve actually observed in Roblox’s source code.

Here are some of the interesting ones. I’ve been using a lot of color tables :smiley:

AreBodyTypesShown

AreContactPointsShown

AreMechanismsShown

IsTreeShown

14 Likes

I’ve got a lot of detailing to do.

2 Likes

Arms finally done, or at least as much as I’m willing to do for them anyway.

TracerTwitterPreview

11 Likes

Looks great, always been a fan of your clothing

1 Like

Whoa, that’s super amazing! I love your attention to detail. Much more superb than mine. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Made a small plugin that records how long you spend working.
Made it for personal use but I might release it

7 Likes

Chillin’. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Any update on this?

1 Like

Progress kinda died because I’ve got a lot of other things going on in my life, though if you want to use that version that just has those two tools it’s uploaded here

I have newer versions that are better but more buggy and I just haven’t been able to work on them recently, though I have plans to get back to it soon and use the new lua widgets

2 Likes

Crazyman32 also has one but I can’t use it because I’m pretty sure it still runs the timer if studio is open in the background and unfocused. If you fix this I’ll use yours :star_struck: (PS @BuildIntoGames I think there’s actually an API now to see if the window is focused)

Currently dying from having literally no imagination rn ;-;

1 Like

motivation in my case lmao.

1 Like

I’m currently working in this cool place

but I don’t have enough time to script it and that’s very sad :frowning:

Yes please, release it!

you are gifted

1 Like

Lately I’ve developed 50 equations to sink the Roblox Titanic 2.0 model

Rtanic method of sinking (Inspired by 1997 James Cameron’s method)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355891124138672129/440016631326965760/titanic2.0_cracking.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355891124138672129/441045402897350657/titanic2.0_stern_stable.gif

Realistic method of sinking (Based off of James Cameron’s 2012 theory as featured here on National Geographic)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355891124138672129/441450923600904192/titanic_2.0_realistic_split.gif

8 Likes

Working on a little showcase to showcase another “famous” locomotive I made.
(Since I love HP and am a locomotive builder, the choice was easily made)!

15 Likes

The new plugin system doesn’t support UserInputService which this derives from so that isn’t possible at the time being. Only thing I can check is if studio is minimized via. if RenderStepped is firing or not, which I already implemented.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: I hadn’t even thought about that.
I’ve implemented a minimizing = game pause feature into my game, but it never triggers. Although, I imagine this doesnt work online?