What are you working on currently? (2019)

Concept thumbnail for Team Rudimentalitys Battle Royale

6 Likes

What software do you use to make these?

1 Like

tried making a simplistic shop GUI

2 Likes

I use Canva for the most part. Chromebook won’t let me use After Effects. Canva is very very limited with things, so I just use basic geometric shapes and art knowledge to produce illusions so things appear closer or farther away then what they seem.

1 Like

I never thought I’d see a voxel minecraft like game be made in Roblox. Wow. Now that’s an achievement.

2 Likes

Thanks! It wasn’t an easy feat :stuck_out_tongue:

Also just finished adding some more custom sky rendering to Blox. Here’s a completely silly but kinda cool looking rainbow sky!

edit: this is now live in Friday Update 3

Flashing neon light warning!

Flashing Rainbow Sky

Here’s what it normally looks like:

14 Likes

I am currently working on a GUI for applications. Consider it an application center at will.
If you have anything to recommend me here (Other than adding white icons), reply to this post or shoot me up a DM.

3 Likes

Just added in some decorations for Subway Simulation a while ago.
You can check out the album on Imgur for the pictures of it.

Also, Subway Simulation will use ShadowMap lighting and will have a Day/Night Cycle that is coming out on June 20th.

Eye of Agamotto. I can’t upload a vid so this is what I’m working with lol. The eye speeds up time.

1 Like

I suppose I haven’t posted anything here in a while, so here I am. I’ve been working on a new game called Flunkville since March if I remember correctly. It’s obviously inspired by the classic Failville game. It’s nowhere near completion in my opinion, but I’ve gotten pretty far so far.

I really just wanted to share some screenshots of the most iconic scene.

Day

Sunset

23 Likes

speeds up time? that sounds interesting! :thinking:

It’s very interesting. It speeds up time from day to night. I can’t figure out why my video to demonstrate it doesn’t work…

1 Like

Voxel SEGI lighting is amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t use dark icons in dark colorsimage

Edit:
Also, the dark theme is a little bit bright. I recommend the first layer’s color #121212 then a white frame inside of the first layer with 1,0,1,0 size, 0,0,0,0 position, no border, and 0.95 transparency, 0.9 transparency or 0.85 transparency.

2 Likes

Alright, noted. Thanks for the feedback.

I’m currently working on an accurate recreation of the 2011 client. I’ve made a video showcasing some features if anyone’s interested.

11 Likes

Tried low-poly building for the first time. Hoping to polish my technique so I can eventually build a full game in this style.

1 Like

Not bad. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

In time you will know what it’s like to lose…

3 Likes

I’m working on a medieval game.

3 Likes