What are you working on currently? (2019)

Finished up another UGC concept item, I think this one might be a bit too big… but the people have spoken, there is a want for this. Pretty happy to have started something! On the technical side though, this model started out as an actual AE86 for the first 4 hours.

before I squashed it down onto the Robloxian body:

Spent another 2 hours editing topology to make it look nicer and fit under the vert limit:

As you can see, the wheel wells look 100x better from 2 hours ago. And about 4 hours later I had finished texturing the car in Substance Painter before re importing it into Blender before spending the last 2 final hours setting up the render(s) and rendering the model. All in all this model was done in 12 hours, with the majority of the work being completed in a single day. The end result is quite nice:

18 Likes

Currently working on some fabulous lighting :wink:

14 Likes

At long last done with tweaking the terrain generation!
(caves, flowers, tall grass etc to be added later)

and, a few quick shader tests with this awesome seed I found by pure chance!

25 Likes

I just finished this little medieval style house. It was really challenging working on it while i had school and other stuff. But i guess it looks good :smiley:

Screenshot_1183

10 Likes

Created a fully working chunk loader built to work specifically for my roblox game :D!

Here is a video of me testing it out with a 2D perlin noise terrain generator:

It comes with render distance, and chunk size to properly load / unload parts. It also does this in a grid instead of using magnitude to get how far away objects are.

The only disadvantage is over time, the game gets laggier.

The next thing I am gonna work on is making the terrain generator use 3D perlin noise, instead of 2D perlin noise.

6 Likes

You may be interested in the open sourced terrain generator by @dogwarrior24 and the open sourced smooth terrain improvement by @TheKitDev in the same thread.

1 Like

I am planning on studying it when I have time (Because its open sourced lol), then probably use some of the stuff in there in my game.

WIP

18 Likes

ooo I’m digging this. Are those trees made out of particles?

1 Like

They are indeed :)))))))))))))

1 Like

That looks really good. I like the color and the outdoorness of it. Amazing Job.

1 Like

Added some more guns until there is a total of 9 guns. Now the players have more to play around with then just 7 guns.

I’ve been working on a Tower Defense game along with some UI framework to go with it! Here’s an example of an Expansion Panel class I’ve made.

Expansion

29 Likes

its model time!

questionable

actual projects

What I have been working on.

if Interested in helping or joining send me a message iFedoraLostic#7114

1 Like

Practicing some terrain. I think its going pretty well!

6 Likes

Added Some Tries and must I say, The Mini Map looks so beautifull with trees

And the buildings have been given a new Look

Just working on improving my building and try to make a game this year.

I have tweaked the Lighting so it looks kinda realistic-ish

feels kinda blurry… like i forgot to put my glasses on…
idk if it’s blur effect, or bloom.