What are you working on currently? (2019)

been itching to do this (:

edit: hud set up, map’s working.

20 Likes

UGC hat concept sheets that ill model eventually

15 Likes

Too shaky imo, I don’t enjoy roblox games that feel like adding more wobbling all over the place makes it more immersive. Make it more stiff and it should be great.

Remake of the Minecraft hotbar with more roundness because I was bored

37%20AM

14 Likes

10 Likes

jeez, i haven’t posted here in a while

Recently, I’ve got into Blender, and I made a basic tree!

1 Like

DevForum won’t let me upload the video here so I’ll link the tweet. Working on new minigames for my upcoming game Sweet Tooth.

I would say to add icons to the health and hunger so that they look more different

Working on a post apocalyptic type game. So far:

thoughts?

I’ve been making a car chasis for a commission, and the drifting turned out super well

I also made this car fob lock thingy

9 Likes

Looks good so far. Maybe add suspension? It would look alot smoother while drifting

1 Like

Just made this little sword cane, what do y’all think ?
Screenshot_1278

3 Likes

Voxels, voxels! (need optimization)

7 Likes

I’m currently finishing up a game I’ve been working on for a while, called Hiking. Hopefully, it’ll bring a new style of games to the Roblox market, I’ve been tweaking with new technology over the development cycle to try to create an experience that’s truly immersive. With that said here are some screenshots!

27 Likes

Got bored and updated my old banhammer emoji in 4 different emoji styles!

If anyone’s interested in having them for their server or anything like that, let me know! :smiley:

7 Likes

Been working on this map, hoping that it will be great during the final results.

23 Likes

Never watched JoJo, and Astral Chains is the only thing I’ve seen lately that involves controlling a 2nd character.

I’m trying my hand at some PCG dungeons for a Wizard Simulator update. I haven’t tried this before so there were a lot of dead-ends on my path to having something dungeon shaped, but I’m happy with how it looks now :slight_smile:

I just need something with which to furnish the rooms…

6 Likes

I’m not sure this counts but I made an open source story game to help people here make their own, Might post it later.

1 Like

Do you like…

Donuts?

Roblox says, the mesh has too many triangles, can anybody tell me how to reduce triangles in Blender? (I’m a noob, sorry.)

5 Likes