What are you working on currently? (2019)

Agreed. Plastic material is weird.

I’ve literally used it as a skin texture and it works perfectly.

2 Likes

You know what? I’m going to try to implement it into my visualizer.

1 Like

Working on houses for an upcoming game.
low

3 Likes

Tried making an island with a port attached for my first time. Turned out pretty good, except the island looks more like a hill. Pretty good though for my first attempt with a friend. This is for my game i’m making also.

2 Likes

I love these designs! It’s amazing how much you improved after you designed your fruits not too long ago as one of your first projects on Illustrator:

Design shown below is by @WafflemanXx
a94b1aa47ee24d21b446488b7376752fc033e8a5_2_500x500

1 Like

Added some more functionality

20 Likes

I just made this pet recently for my friend’s game Potion Simulator.
It took me around 2 hours to make, what do y’all think ?
Screenshot_1236

2 Likes

That looks amazing! What game is that? I’d love to play it and see how it works!

Friend of mine is creating a visual scripting plugin for roblox:

Works inside studio :slight_smile:

36 Likes

The lines that connect each node need anti-aliasing. Other than that, it’s one of the best visual scripting UIs I have seen.

2 Likes

Still thinking of a nice way to create aliased lines from roblox ui’s.

Make KSP in Roblox! It would be sick if you could simulate orbital mechanics within a rocket simulator

WIth this algorithm of yours, you can literally make an app that measures anything in real time with your smartphone camera! Have you even thought about it

Right now I am working on a containment facility, I’ve made this logistics drop-off point last weekend.
Where a gate is yet to be added on the back wall.

2 Likes

I think I can speak for OP when I say the problem isn’t the measurement, it’s the positions of objects in 3D space. Determining a pixel’s position in space from one or more cameras is a field called photogrammetry, which is part of a more general field called computer vision. It’s what Google tries to do with their Pixel phones for portrait mode. There are likely libraries that OP could use if he decided to go that route.

EDIT: Somebody correct me if my terminology is wrong here because I recently learned this from a guy who studies this at uni. I am peak credibility.

2 Likes

Probably sorta maybe working on that.

2 Likes

Working on a game that pokes fun at how nonsensical games were back in the day.

(Edit: Probably won’t actually release.)

9 Likes

As a way to celebrate one year since I started the RES Project, I decided to make a wallpaper with the currently chosen beta testers (planning to add more soon, just need to make the house bigger first :sweat_smile:)

For fun, I made a thing that could track a character’s movements and play them back.

26 Likes

Just made some homes for my project;

1 Like