What are you working on currently? (2019)

Testing sniper scope animation UI

15 Likes

Yeeeeah… I needed something to display my guns spread so I can stop inputting random numbers and hope the next gun I make feels different. Now I can actually see if the weapons are that different or not. Not to mention for a top-down shooter, high spread weapons w/ high rate of fire (or a wide shooting angle for a shotgun) can be OP as heck.

@GregTame nah, since rockets in my game are going to be low ammo, high damage (and have decently large blast radius) I want to make sure players can see where the rocket shot from. And yes rockets can kill the shooter <3

2 Likes

Small update after I took a break from roblox. So I have starting working again on the map of Halo ODST: Oni Alpha site. Here are some pics.

7 Likes

Learning blender…
Tell me what I can improve on :thinking:

1 Like

OOooh that looks really nice. It reminds me of the flintlock from ATLAS… Because I’ve been playing tons of ATLAS recently…

Remade a minimap renderer based on how @badcc used to do it.

minimap_test

Sadly no MeshPart support. Learning soon.

3 Likes

:eyes:

16 Likes

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

An animated Discord server icon; I wish Discord would let us use MP4s instead of GIFs- GIF compression made my half hour of render time in Cycles an utter waste due to the 8-bit color limitation.

3 Likes

Vehicle UI is uhm…

Not easy. Lots of inspiration from battlefield. I want to add some more elements later but jesus christ it takes forever to get anything done since I need to make a unique UI for each vehicle type (tank, jet, heli, ATV, etc…). On top of that each vehicle has a gunner seat & UI as well… :frowning:

16 Likes

Feels bad man. The UI looks really good, and couldn’t the ATV just be the tank without the launcher UI? And the heli could just be a modified jet UI right?

https://i.imgur.com/UcTVk5N.gif

A character customization thing for a client

3 Likes

I need to work more on the UI however the ropaedia, battle leaders and Team Toxic battles are looking good so far.

5 Likes

Was able to recreate some aspects of 3DMG from one fan game that i’am really fond of.

40 Likes

I made a username generator from a name generator

41%20PM

3 Likes

Wrapping up work with the first release of Nexus Git. Got a lot to do for the second release, but I have gotten a lot so far.

20 Likes

Finished a build in about an hour for the Robloxian Myth Hunters group. I was always intrigued with the sort of secretive spooky genre, so I creaeted my own.

2 Likes

Drew an axe

16 Likes

There’s no way you drew that.

All jokes aside, that looks epic! Maybe make a post on #resources:community-tutorials to show us how to make amazing art like that.

2 Likes

I have tried as best as I could to re-create a small house that I have found online.

I couldn’t find the image I was re-creating.

Please try to rate on the following
  • The Aesthetics
  • The Time Spent
  • The Price you think it would be [Just Curious]

[0-10/10]

This is what I ended up with:

3 Likes

Insane!

I love everything about this art, the choice of colors, the art style and the quality of it! Keep up the brilliant work! :slightly_smiling_face: