What are you working on currently? (2019)

I got kinda bored so I decided to do… stuff.
Pixel art of some pickaxe and a sword.
(Yes, I know that they are pretty small.)
EmeraldPickaxe IronSword

And I also have a different version of the pickaxe, but I smoothed it too much so that’s probably going in the trash in a few weeks.
EmeraldPickaxe2

2 Likes

Currently working on a combat holo for my upcoming group.

2 Likes

Because I always have trouble with Roblox flights and full servers, I made a nice Little JavaScript script called “TimeJoin” that automaticlly joins on the given time. You can even minimize the browser window!

(Sorry for the bad video, OBS Studio broke exactly in the right Moment)
(My system time is a little of.)

3 Likes

I’m working on a Hotel Hershey, with my development team!

Along with another building for another group called DUSA!

19 Likes

AAAAaaaaa

where’s BrickReviewer when you need him?!

in all seriousness, it’s kinda minor, but it can be fixed pretty easily.

(From Ian Hubert’s latest tutorial)

3 Likes

Had some fun playing around with this one!

Cool creation, keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Didn’t even notice that, thanks for telling

1 Like

SOME RENDERS FOR HIDE VS SEEK

18 Likes

Also some in-game footage
https://gyazo.com/c21ac58bed70fcd9b2a467092b6fc195

8 Likes

Stuff added here (post-release of the live update)

• Rocket sentries
  • Airstrikes (random occurrence during demon wave)
  • Improved server stuff after seeing how it handled large demon count, player interaction.
  • Better menu, in-game loadout changing etc
  • Better handling of entity types for sprites (can handle 100s of demons/entities easily but probably not needed ever)
  • Friendly marines (THEY DONT GIVE MONEY STOP KILLING THEM)

I made bot marines and airstrike announcements in-chat to give it some life :slight_smile:
Also have a new game in the works using this engine, completely different experience to what we’ve seen before on it

11 Likes

I actually cant believe it, now I know what the question mark is XD. I was trying to get all the achievements and trying to figure out what this is, and lo and behold, here it is. I have one question: How do you make these games? BTW I don’t know what the tree room is but it sounds a bit creepy. Don’t spoil it, I still want to figure it out. (I also agree with your opinions).

Let me guide you to your seat

37 Likes

24 Likes

Been making more animation stuff for the past 2 months, along with other secret work for A Certain Water Treatment Facility

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (Table flip commission for a friend):

Some sort of ground pound thing, first time doing fantasy/anime attack stuff like this so its bad:

And some FPS animations using a free model KN-44 (rigged up by me)!

yes i know theres no arms on the gun dont bully me ok :frowning:

35 Likes

Videos wouldn’t do it justice so here’s a link: cover system - Roblox

Allows you to take cover and move behind any flat surface wall no matter its X axis rotation.

Made a quick cover system in around 30 minutes. If your interested in purchasing it hit up my DMs.

1 Like

I’m working on a dragon game! Bone_dragon_Fly
I’m the lead dev and a builder/animator. The game is going to be called “World of Dragons”

31 Likes

I’m working on a Cafe, feel sure to reply and tell me some suggestions!

Just finished my high poly and low poly flintlock pistol, gonna bake and texture in Substance Painter now.

10 Likes

Make sure you apply smooth shading the low poly one or the textures will look off inside Roblox.

Modeled a custom 357 magnum 6 shooter, with an single shot overbarrel 16 gauge shotgun. You can basically call this the LeMat 2.0.

Made bit further progress on my character project, most of the time was spent into designing his hand cannon above.

And spent the last few hours doing math for manipulating particles for my games flamethrower weapons:

Still have to code in the damage for it, but thats ez.

15 Likes