What are you working on currently? (2019)

Not a survival game, but yes. I’m slowly updating all of the old godawful rigs and assets. Need to get out of alpha someday.

5 Likes

Class 20, a British diesel locomotive, for @Synchorus 's Steam Age!

https://twitter.com/SupersnelRBX/status/1097601800327319552

2 Likes

Made a sci-fi styled barrier/shield.

On Blender:

After importation:

5 Likes

I have been working on a new, adaptable ‘precipitation system’, which allows me to add more and more weather events just by putting new objects into a folder.

I found that a problem with most rain or snow systems, was that when ever the camera moved, so did the rain.

To prevent this, I devised a ‘chunk system’. This makes it look nice and smooth when you are walking through the snow!

10 Likes

For the past few weeks I have been reinterpreting the model railway control protocol in Roblox. I’ve paired up with @RedTrain to create a brand-new model train system for the modern age.

With the help of a few other developers, we released our first sets and track packs yesterday!

For more information, check out this huge article I wrote about it:

14 Likes

Just released Dinosaur World Update 3.0 yesterday, here is some images of the dinosaurs that I have been working on:
%5BDW8%5D%20Tyrannosaurus

7 Likes

This man speaks the truth; without Spacek’s scripts, this wouldn’t have been possible. I did some of the building though, namely this old-time western set:

This project is chugging along at a steady pace!

6 Likes

toolbar impl

13 Likes

A follow up to my previous post, I updated it a lot more and added more detail :smiley: !

Just started working on a new showcase!

12 Likes

Animated the lizard today. Hope to set up separate run and walk animations sometime later.
This map seriously needs updating lmao.

9 Likes

Working on the weapon’s store.

4 Likes

feeling cute … … might delete later
(took a segue into logos, feedback welcome!)

edit: v2!

edit 2: probably final

5 Likes

After creating the enemy A.I. for OOF Man, I decided to create some new things, and fix other stuff that were broken for some time.

Changelog
  • Added 8 new boss weapons (you can adquire these after defeating each boss)
  • Added a weakness for every enemy in the game (Every NPC has a different value)
  • Fixed a transparency problem with the water
  • Fixed all the weapons welds, converting them into Motors so they wouldn’t glitch the player’s animations
  • Changed the healthbar
  • Added OOF Tanks (a.k.a. Energy tank that heals you completely after using it)
  • Added weapon effects (Example: the vampire blade has a chance of healing the player when hitting an enemy)
  • Added a kick system if your settings are too high to play the game (playing with graphics level on 5 or more will cause graphic glitches) (that’s what I could do since I can’t force change it :slightly_frowning_face:)
    EDIT: This feature no longer exists for obvious reasons, the graphic glitch was caused by my old graphics card
  • You’re a noob now :happy1:
2 Likes

Redesigned my UI, how does it look?

0 voters

a late night WIP since i’ve been slacking during holidays )^:

5 Likes

Special Costum Particle Ideas for the Egg Hunt 2018: The Great Yolktales
57cfd1ae68767260a2e2f541e60525d9

2 Likes

It’s the John C Stennis, (USS CVN 74) to be more exact.

9 Likes

Working on a huge fantasy and adventure MMORPG with @rustyhuskey!

17 Likes