What are you working on currently? (2019)

5 Likes

I felt like I needed to post something I’ve done recently since I haven’t

11 Likes

Dude, this game is amazing! Hope it does well! :smile:

I’m working on a game called Morphy with UNexus Studios

Working on some character stuff in my free time. Not directly for the UGC hype, as I’ve been doing this before it was even hyped. But its hype timing is nice, get a little extra oomph in tweets.

Will be posting some screenshots here shortly, wanting to finish up my current character before showing anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chess but you can also play against an AI because I couldn’t find any other games on Roblox with it (also supports moves like castling, en passant and promotion)

I’m also not that good, sorry!

25 Likes

Been working on scenery now that I’ve figured out how to use blender. Here’s a good picture of what I have so far but still going to try and add more plants and trees.

7 Likes

Could you please add some depth to the walls? They look like they were plastered on.

2 Likes

Here’s another look into my property marketplace!
Can’t wait to release this to see what people start to build and sell!

Basic Info:
The property marketplace is meant to be a place for players to sell their own built properties to other players! This will give players access to a huge catalog of different user-made houses to user for themselves in-game!

Notable Features:

• All uploaded properties can be viewed and purchased from any server at any time due to being stored in a datastore

• Each uploaded property has its own property code that can be shared with others so they can view/buy the property!

• When a property is purchased, the seller always gets their profit even if they are not in the same server as the buyer or even when the seller is not in-game.

• Properties can be previewed on the marketplace itself

Heres a quick look into it:

8 Likes

The UI is so big to be honest.

1 Like

Rewriting the font rendering system for Blox. This is gonna be fun :stuck_out_tongue:

IMG_20190820_113716

1 Like

I have managed to get my new paintball game into a decently playable state a day before my classes begin \o/!

4 Likes

Haha! Love the trickshots. Great work on getting it to a playable state.

2 Likes

As for me, I’m working on a new dungeon game with a couple of friends.

4 Likes

Making a homestore for M-Pak which will be based on a modern refurbished industrial building I have drawn out. The words are for decoration purpose until I come to a decision to make my own near completion of this commission.

7 Likes

Text rendering system going well - the animation below is running at 60fps with no re-rendering needed, much better than the old system!

warning: rainbow flashing text

5 Likes

slighty more detailed version of the previous “version”.

1 Like

Hello there.

I would love some feedback on my Marble Arch (In London?).

This one as the Roman building for sale was built for a school project led by the teacher and me.

When giving feedback please do only give feedback I can develop my skills on. :smiley:

Thanks for reading! :wink::smiley:
MarbleArch

5 Likes

i put an invisible brick with the rig, parented the blender camera with the camera “bone”, and moved the bone around to move the camera

then in studio a localscript constantly sets the camera cframe to the invisible brick

1 Like

Ah okay that’s pretty clever I thought you were manually animating the camera CFrames in roblox :eyes: I was like dear lord

3 Likes