What are you working on currently? (2019)

Perhaps you could make use of Beams somehow? :thinking:

1 Like

Working on my game Bowling-oh :slight_smile:

This is super cool. Would you mind adding a pre-built rocket for me to tinker with before trying to engineer my own from scratch?

I think the actual tone of KSP is really well suited for Roblox, and I’ve thought of remaking it myself (it’s my favourite game - 600 hours played). The major problems are really the learning curve of the game when the physics are simulated to the extent they are in KSP (which really restricts the size of the target market, and would lead to a lot of frustration), and the difficulty in turning it into a social experience. I’m sure you’ve thought about these kinda problems, probably more than I have, but I looooove KSP and have always romanticised about making a Roblox version, best of luck to you and I hope you can pull it off!

I’m currently working on a game with my friends that’s still fairly early in development.

Intro screen for a small scene showcase

Starter Screen

Parts of the Harbor

So far really enjoying working on this project and loving how it’s coming out so far.
I’ve also made a some Blender Models that I’m satisfied with how they’ve came out.

Some Weapons and Mobs I've made

I really enjoyed making those models, and many more.

6 Likes

Yesterday I finished modelling & sculpting this skeleton for my game Legend of the Eldritch. :smiley:
All that’s left is re-topologizing the pelvis. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Just finished a simple function based command line language for my framework which I will probably open source when complete. It currently has variables, commands stored as a table tree and the ability to create strings and numbers directly. Other types can be created with commands.

While the code executor is complete, I still want to add an autocomplete suggestion method.

1 Like

Look up Electronic Nodes for UE4.
Please have your friend implement line styles like that. They are so much easier to follow than the bezier mess.

@Aaroncy Astral Chain influence?

4 Likes

Nope, it’s a thing from an anime called JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure

2 Likes

Been going through and retrofitting select T-Shirts from the early years of Roblox to include various options that previously wouldn’t of been available.

Smiley Flower 2019

Smiley Flower 2019 [Halloween Edition]

2006 Roblox Default Character Badge (now available on both left AND right sides of torso!)

Silicon Valley Pirate (now available in light AND dark renditions!)

Backlog of Roblox Default Character Badges, including rejected Roblox logos from over the years (all of these have a left-right option as well)

If anybody has an old T-Shirt they’d like to see get revived/restored, feel free to send me a PM and i’ll be sure to add it to my list!

3 Likes

Made a quick little “game” that gives you a score for your roblox profile based on it’s analytics! You can also compare your scores with other players in-game

Feel free to take a look here: RoAnalyse 🔍 - Roblox

3 Likes

Making something very… Cool with these houses…

:jack_o_lantern:It’s a good time for something spooky huh? Might include that in another post soon!:jack_o_lantern:

mans really thought astral chain came up with stands first smh

I checked it out with my account which has some limited but the system didn’t detect that I have limited or not.

Edit: Nevermind, I made my inventory private

i also was thinking of something like that, but how is it possible to save that data to be reviewed whenever you want? currently you can only view it if the mod is in the server at the moment of it happening (you can also make the server save it forever, but thats as long as the server runs right?) what would you do to solve that problem?

The files might be too big, but I’d try to save them to an ordered data store. If that doesn’t work, I would convert them to a smaller format. If that still doesn’t work… well, I’d probably just save to an external server.

Slowly getting Pioneers closer and closer to early access. Decided to add grass as a fun little experiment and it turned out great!

14 Likes

been itching to do this (:

edit: hud set up, map’s working.

20 Likes

UGC hat concept sheets that ill model eventually

15 Likes

Too shaky imo, I don’t enjoy roblox games that feel like adding more wobbling all over the place makes it more immersive. Make it more stiff and it should be great.