What are you working on currently? (2019)

To get rid of the gui you just click on anywhere around it. Do you think I should make this more clear?

I’d probably recommend putting it in the description, or on the screen somewhere when its up.

Good idea! I’ll change that asap!

1 Like

This is very amazing. I would totally play this! I love your choice of lighting in the game and building style.

1 Like

I made some visual effects that i’m proud of… also i’m still learning from watching tutorials :grin:

Thanks for reading :grinning:

30 Likes

That’s actually amazing! Keep up the work! :smiley:

1 Like

These are super cool. How’d you get the first one to work?

1 Like

Thanks! Just for you, since you mentioned lighting:

A sped up day to night transition

https://i.gyazo.com/0e01b6788d02d55895b349e32a5638ba.mp4

21 Likes

I presume those are in Blender and not Roblox Studio?
They’re pretty cool.

2 Likes

Yes you are correct, those stuff were created in blender!
Thanks for the feedback :smiley:

2 Likes

What tutorial(s) did you use to create the first one? It’s really cool!

1 Like

I watched a tutorial on how to make the texture come and go but the rotation animation i made by myself
:grin:

Here is the tutorial:

You should try creating it, the end results are pretty amazing :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ll give it a shot and post it here later! I don’t really know Blender so we’ll see how it goes :joy:

1 Like

Oh god, that’s hot. Good job on that! Did you use bootstrap on the site?

1 Like

Thanks!

It’s Bootstrap that I’ve customized a bit running ontop of Vue. I use Ace for the editor.

1 Like

Wow! The lighting is actually amazing…

That editor Looks great, and I would totally use it!

You should make a sync plugin, that syncs the Code with a Studio instance, or testing would be a lot of work.

1 Like

Made sentry guns, they’re a new class of entity other than demons/players (:! essentially lifeless while being lighter on the sprite calculations. Had a lot of fun making these dudes. (also getting the engine the best it can be before the revamp release)

5 Likes

Just a country road in France :stuck_out_tongue:

Click the tweet for more pictures

5 Likes

It’s meant to be an administrative complex a school district would use, but right now, I have no idea what I’m going to use it for.