What are you working on currently? (2019)

What is the glowy thing made from owo

Its just ne- I MEAN it’s some sort of metallic substance used in the fusion of deuterium and tritium :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t see the part though, just the glow.
Do you achieve this by specific Bloom settings or…?

Yeah I used specific bloom settings, they look really nice although only in certain conditions haha
so like it cant be super bright out, and dont look at the skybox if its anything other than black

1 Like

Really, really, really, cool!
I’m guessing this is based after the Arrow Corkscrew after some of the elements showed on it.
The amount of realism in that is awesome! Great job on that coaster man.

1 Like

I never would imagine an osu!-like game would make its appearance on roblox. :scream:

I made a birb

14 Likes

Currently, I’m working on a sort of lobby, for now I don’t know how it’s going to turn out… For now have a picture of a part of it the skylight (the walls/ground etc aren’t quite done and are still a WIP)

Off work today so I made a quick little illustration of the space port from Ace Combat 7

29 Likes

Took a while to piece this together, but HECK, it’s THERE!
This is an M.V.P. of my replication & view range system in action.

So what's this?

The game mechanics were briefly shown here: Avoiding the Workspace to replicate from server to client

Since I couldn’t achieve the effect I decided instead to keep it all in the ServerScriptService and engineered a basic script to do the physics.

The fact is that in the end, any part that didn’t enter the player’s view is not on the client at all, so that an exploiter cannot take advantage of information he/she isn’t supposed to have access to.

5 Likes

Something me and @Blizzyrd have been working on lately :yum: #FibRocks

22 Likes

I have been working on upgrading one of the first games I made a long time ago. I am having a blast with it.

1 Like

Working on a new missile system (still have to get relative movement down, but it’s a WIP)

9 Likes

Now build a ship with the C++ logo that is 30x more OP :wink:

lol, also for context, the lua logo is a placeholder for players to put their own decals on their ship. Like a faction logo sort of thing

1 Like

Stone Gazebo

Going to be apart of my new showcase i’m working on

37 Likes

rebuilding some bridges in my game

A 4 road intersection

14 Likes

I just today finished my third rendition of the “Reflection” showcase.
Not much to say, there was no overall plan really. I just went for it.

It is open on my profile, for those interested in visiting.

22 Likes

That looks sweet! When can I play that? (assuming you’re planning on making a game out of it)

I don’t think Ive posted here before, so I’d like to make an entry for this year. I’ve been working for hours redoing my race designs and clothing meshes. My community has been cooking up some amazing characters using these.

Community made characters

I also decided to try out Future is bright V16 with my new house and models. I think it looks pretty good :slightly_smiling_face:

29 Likes