What are you working on currently? (2019)

OP weapon? What could possibly go wrong!

3 Likes

Made something :man_scientist:

3 Likes

I remade capsules that I previously made in 2017:
BEFORE

AFTER

13 Likes

Screenshots of the progress on Streamlined the last month

Some more

We’re hoping to release somewhere this spring!

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

Been doing a bunch of work on Guest Defense Rescripted and have been putting off Toonblox: Universe. Made a nifty thumbnail for the game with rending from Roblox and using GIMP (I’ll appreciate any feedback for getting better looking thumbnails taken from Roblox Studios then editing the image.)

Thumbnail

2 Likes

BANNED! Final touches to the weapon in progress.

11 Likes

Awesome! I really love how the animation is really cartoony, the movements between (0:02 to 0:03) are really genre-smart. All you need now is a thor skin to complete the ascending of the ban :wink:.

Banning spree. Instant kill is a chance accompanied by its own animation.

10 Likes

been using markov chains to generate titles and semi-readable garbage

it’s trained on a bunch of lovecraft with a bit of physics textbook thrown in

it also does poems

14 Likes

Working on a fully-functional cockpit prototype for Acceleration Flight Simulator!

(Major work in progress)

8 Likes

GNR Stirling Single locomotive for the game Steam Age! A fun little project which took just about 24 hours from start to completion, and by far one of the classiest looking steam locomotives I’ve ever built.

5 Likes

Currently working on a basic fighting game from AlvinBlox’s sword fighting game series.
I am at the point when Alvin’s series ends, and after that, I plan on adding more to it.

A temporary lobby.
A temporary map.

Hoping to finish this game by May 2019, stay tuned! :wink:

You can also test the game out here.

3 Likes

Did a play test with a bunch of people

11 Likes

You should make the rocks explode when you crash into them :smile: :smile:

shed3
I built a shed, it looks pretty nice.

6 Likes

Been keeping my project a secret for a while but we finally unveiled our first title!

7 Likes

:earth_americas: (wip)

44 Likes

Very A E S T H E T I C

I feel like there’s a lot of grey. The color scheme could maybe be pushed in places.

don’t flag me

I agree! I’m not afraid of color, as you can see (lol,) I just haven’t quite yet finished all the signs and little environmental bits and bobs that really make the world come alive. (Also there’s a fun game of “spot the bad wood grain” in there!)

1 Like