What are you working on currently? (2019)

After finishing up a short 2018 highlight video:

I went ahead and uploaded most of the images here to my art station in their respective posts:

And now that that is all done, and I’m finally not sick, I must begin tackling my commission list and get everything caught up by the 15th. Mountain ceder is my nemeses :frowning:

21 Likes

So god damn professional :fire:. And don’t worry mate, you’re ahead of the competition when it comes to speed, quality and efficiency :wink: .

4 Likes

Swimmin’.

Immediately after taking this gif I got my face stuck in some plants.

35 Likes

Just finished re-rendering this file to upload here to the DevForums.

Its amazing what you can do with textures in Blender, if especially if you get creative with the texture masks.

58 Likes

By the way shouldn’t this thread be in Development Discussion/Cool Creations, not the Inception Forum?

12 Likes

Putting it there restricts new members from posting

Saw that on twitter. Very cool

4 Likes

File’s too big for the devforum,
It’s basically a preview of 2 Environment Interactions in order to proceed in the game’s adventure
it’s showing off a few minor contents aswell, such as a Help & Inventory Billboard UI.

23 Likes

Motto: “Out of this world!”

This stuff really is awesome, can’t wait to play, any eta?

1 Like

I see @ScriptOn showcasing awesome stuff on his twitter…but not here?! WhAtS tHe DeAl ScRipToN :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :interrobang:

I really am curious on how you got to do the vector road generator. On the logistics side, I could assume that it has something to do with…uhh…errr…math?? If its anything but top secret, please share some of the theory behind it!

3 Likes

I’m currently working on a ‘modern’ house. I’m not done but this is how far I’ve gotten. I’m still fixing little things on the front and working on the backside with a yard. I’ll work on the inside later.

25 Likes

Procedurally generated terrain with trees, mountain, lakes, and desert regions.

13 Likes

Currently developing my animation skills with the use of Blender:

Still doing FPS animations mostly but I’m dabbling a bit in character animations as well!

(video might be a bit loud so I would turn down your volume)

49 Likes

working on character creation for my game of thrones roleplay

21 Likes

Boeing 737-800 for Acceleration Flight simulator! Has over 30+ functional parts

25 Likes

The colors look a bit plane.
Sad plane, sad flight.

12 Likes

I get the joke lol, iirc the colors will be full textures, cool ones at that. FYI these are for

5 Likes

looks nice!! i hope you follow through with this genre, you’ve always been the king of TSK groups

3 Likes

Terminal Railways needs an update too after a year

(cc @BuildIntoTrains @ConfidentCoding)

10 Likes

Working on a classic roblox styled FPS called “The Old Days”

pretty trash ATM

2 Likes

I’m currently rescripting horses for an Attack on Titan group.

22 Likes