What are you working on currently? (2019)

The flat surfaces are for gameplay purposes. Also, all of these shots are taken from angles where you can’t see the other islands, it looks way better in-game

1 Like

I’m working on RPG with @Mr_Nathan based around the ancient era. Here’s a thumbnail showcasing a few of my meshes.

Recently added a hut to the small village:

I will post more of this in the near future.

10 Likes

How do you make these? Have you seen any tutorials on it or did you figure it out yourself? Really like what you did here and want to try and do something similar myself.

I’ve never posted here, but with all the work that I’ve been doing I’d love to share with you all my recent projects.

I’m currently preparing for the release of my next game, Dino Ranchers. I’m brainstorming ideas for my accelerator internship game while working on a modern dragon raising game passion project. I’m super busy, and I love it! I’ve been doing all of this while working tirelessly for Redmanta, Melon Devlopment, and Commissioners.

37 Likes

I hope your game really gets put out there! It’s worthy!! :happy2:

1 Like

Currently working on a house building system for a game I’m planning to make. The video showcases how it works so far. It supports multiple floors and saving/loading.

(Video has been sped up by 4x)

16 Likes

7 Likes

That’s very slick, good job :smile:

1 Like

Digging the thematic tunes. Sounds great, looks great!

Made 2 more armors for my upcoming game! :crossed_swords:

7 Likes

Made new thumbnails and game icon for a flight simulator I am making with @SJxseCA and others. Also doing more scripting work on the plane system, which should wrap up soon!

One of the thumbnails:

2 Likes

Been working under cover for the past few months, and unless I’m mistaken, this is my first post on this thread.
Anyways, here’s a video for you guys to look at:

Took me a few hours to debug swimming, a day to get a decent placeholder for water graphics, and another day to get the iron boots functionality added onto swimming. I should mention that the Humanoid’s dinosaur tech got in the way sometimes, so some work-arounds had to be found.
The game’s inventory is still unfinished, but functional nonetheless. Items that cannot be placed in a specific slot, like trying to wear a bow as armor, do not work.
Oh, and fishing’s not done yet, but the rod does work.

Creeping up on three years development time!

8 Likes

Some in-game sneak peeks of @KnownMonarch’s Complex: 91. Lead developed by yours truly. Yes I made the morph you see here and I am proud of that too.

4 Likes

Wow. Just wow. Everything about this is amazing I wish you the best of luck!

Giving me loads of OOT vibes (obviously the inspiration). Looks great, however! The only thing I’d suggest is using R15 as animations tend to look better.

1 Like

Currently re-learning roblox’s API after a friend in a group has requested my assistance in creating a flexible NPC and AI framework.

1 Like

Looks neat! I assume most of the sounds are placeholder? (since I hear some that seem ripped from actual zelda games)

1 Like

I’ve been working on quite a simplistic sandbox tycoon game based around owning a zoo. So far, there isn’t much on the management side; at the moment, it’s more creative-based than anything. There’s still a long way to go before I’ll be satisfied, but I’m happy with the progress so far :slight_smile:

Images

There are a total of 9 different animals, though only 5 are animated at the moment. The plan is to introduce as many animals as realistically possible (but not overwhelmingly) and be able to manage them and their enclosures individually (food, water etc).

Optimizing the guests’ AI and the animals’ AI has been quite troublesome, but it’s definitely improved as of recent. The game can handle up to 150 guests across all 3 available tycoons per server and around 30 animals across all tycoons with minimal - if any - lag. Of course, there are still numerous bugs and glitches as is always the case with games in early development :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am working on a Theater using new roblox lighting. I gotta say it makes the game look sharp!

5 Likes

I believe its about time we have a toaster fashion show.

13 Likes