What are you working on currently? (2019)

Oh. My. God.
Fluent like water! I loved it!

Meanwhile your AI’s vs…
Mine:

8 Likes

Working on my own version of the dialogue editor (as a widget!)

18 Likes

Just kicking up some beats before I go to school.

4 Likes

Working on something here. Custom characters, custom NPCs. NPCs and hit effects/bullets are rendered locally.

11 Likes

Update on this, the game is now fully functional for static worlds!

(excuse the compression, I copied it from Telegram)

I’m now working on dynamic worldstuffs like water spreading and falling blocks.

13 Likes

Awesome :wink: I don’t really think I would use it, but it seems very useful.

1 Like

Working on a widget plugin to help newcomers with GUI creation!
Far from done, but here’s a Tech demo.

2 Likes

Made a little trailer for my game’s new town which I worked on today. I think it doesn’t look too bad, haven’t really done much video editing in 3 years :smile:

21 Likes

For like 10 seconds I thought this was made in unity lol

2 Likes

Gave myself 90 minutes to recreate the layout of a cabin I stayed in last year. It had a really weird layout, but I liked it.

7 Likes

Whaaaat??? Am I missing something here or do I see two different areas of smooth terrain cobblestone right next to each other with different colors?

One of them is the Part Material ‘Cobblestone’, the other is terrain. No hacky stuff going on, sorry for the disappointment :smile:

Wait no it looks like I’m just blind and part of the cobblestone terrain is having a shadow cast on it and it looks way darker. LOL!

1 Like

I’ve been messing around with the shadowmap lighting and I think I found a very suitable setup for this place!

16 Likes

Wow man your trains are awesome, i really want to see more of these very soon…

2 Likes

Awesome to see ShadowMap lighting live!

(game for reference)

10 Likes

I added dynamic updates to the world, here’s some cool gifs:

(I’m going to add my own stuff eventually :stuck_out_tongue:)

20 Likes

Do you know if Q-Clash will be getting the shadowmap tech? It would make a perfect game even better!

1 Year ago I saw the small, but really cool machine on Roblox Blog here: Inverse Kinematics for Constraints Now Available in Studio - Roblox Blog

I wanted to make it, but my LUA programming knowledge wasn’t big enough to make it. Today I took some time to create this cool thingie.

You can even control it using those cool buttons!

7 Likes

Imagine returning home and crashing on your keyboard just to create something like what I did today.

6 Likes