What are you working on currently? (2019)

Finally hopped into studio after months of being inactive… adding gameplay achievements to Book of Monsters

1 Like

I am currently working on a nuke for a group project.
The nuke ‘travels,’ where the ‘explosion speed’ is based on the player’s distance from the nuke.

4 Likes

Made a Queuing system with randomly generated NPC’s
https://gyazo.com/6c620f07b4049e1c92a287090abd7373.gif

21 Likes

Second Rthro contest entry. I don’t think I’ll do a third.

13 Likes

Modified the noise explorer to generate frequency-layered noise in a constrained height range with a floor and ceiling
https://www.roblox.com/games/3492953900/noise-explorer-2

22 Likes

Part 10.5

Evening fellow developers, hope you all are having a great week so far. I decided to upload the next part a little early since I’m sure some of you either couldn’t see what’s happening in the teaser in Part 10 or were confused. Here are some extended footage of them, and they are all very incomplete, so I hope you enjoy!

20 Likes

This looks really cool. I have been looking for some interesting combat gameplay on ROBLOX for a while now, and I think I might have found it. The dodging and blocking mechanics seem like they’d make for a great PvP setting too. Looking forward to any more updates you may have in the near future!

1 Like

I’ve been working on a temple for the past weeks with my friend HeyOverHere.

skull

61 Likes

I love the aesthetics going on here. Great job!

Working on a few projects, only ones I can talk about is getting things in preparation for doing some art streams tomorrow and in the future, as well as organizing some code for a project under the Reverb group.

1 Like

Finally finished the first building, probs one of the hardest things to design but so prettyyyy

50 Likes

I been working on gems!
93852f5f08f3733c0638c9b4794c4013
These are better when you put neon material on them.

That is a model used for upcoming projects.

3 Likes

Is this gonna be something similar to Robloxian Highschool?

Been working on entities in Blox. Physics bugs everywhere!

13 Likes

Testing out suspension and handling with this very small aircraft (for AeroX) at 0.2 scale. Once it passes our tests, we will begin the scripts for flying!

13 Likes

Man, I remember no-lifeing PWNED 2 all those years and years ago. Can’t wait for this one to be finished! I remember I bought the early access for 3 as soon as I found it a few months back.

1 Like

this afternoon I made a 2D vector system in roblox

It normalizes the screen into units (in this case 10x10)

try it here

4 Likes

I updated the 3D noise explorer with an improved orientable camera and made a custom character controller so I can walk along arbitrary surfaces. The result:

26 Likes

Been working on fixing those entity bugs from yesterday, and as a result, block breaking particles now work in Blox! Now all I need to do is make them when blocks get broken, rather than emitting them constantly from glass blocks.

4 Likes

We’re getting closer to closed alpha testing… :eyes::pineapple::palm_tree:

18 Likes

I created a model for the good old Xbox One X.

I am sorry, the fan is in the wrong place.