What are you working on currently? (2019)

I brought my LISP interpreter into Roblox :stuck_out_tongue:

Screenshot_2019-08-04_18-45-39

11 Likes

New FPS approaching it’s alpha stage right now

17 Likes

Just a quick little reload animation… ft. a weapons system I’m 99% done with that I’ll show soon :smiley:

Worked on a system for chain-linking animations based on states. This means the rechamber animations plays right after the new mag is loaded (if the chamber is empty)

4 Likes

Bulky batch of audios, comin’ right up.

5 Likes

Been working on an implementation(and visualization) of the GJK algorithm to eventually be used with EPA for some fancy collision stuff. Works with any convex shape & rotation; math bois will surely get a kick out of this one :wink:

20 Likes

Live updates which try not to interrupt the user.

29 Likes

thats really cool. how have you gone about this?

1 Like

Trying to decide between color combinations :face_with_raised_eyebrow: …Anyone have any opinions??

Did you make this tree generator or is it one you found? If you make it, are you planning on releasing? It looks really good!

1 Like

The first one looks the best IMO.
The color red seems a bit oversaturated (not sure if that’s intended), which makes it a tad too extreme and unrealistic.

1 Like

Small unfinished library

never gonna finish it

30 Likes

You bring up a good point- I didn’t even consider how vibrant the red is. Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been working on a lot of stuff. Pathfinding and some physics stuff for creating dynamic obbies. Couldn’t really display much since there wasn’t a lot of eye-candy involved. I’ve also created some alternate endings for my short-story’s stages.

log
wipparkour
(old gif, I’ve perfected the pathfinding since recording that)

2 Likes

I’m using a nodejs based backend to handle server synchronisation and game logic. The backend is completely scalable and fault tolerant so it should be able to handle unlimited kingdoms/units!

4 Likes

Just finished a basic implementation of replicated entities for Blox 0.37! These grey hitboxes represent entities which are being simulated on the server, and replicated to the client at 10 updates per second. The client does some interpolation magic to get it looking smooth:

export2

This is very important for entities! It might not look like much now, but this will eventually power everything, from pigs to falling sand to players themselves :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

2,000 stud headshot! Just finished layering animations + scope UI.

14 Likes

The most important feature of the game, loading and unloading cargo, is finished. Just a few more things here and there and I can focus on assets and map.

3 Likes

polished up the combat in my game as i prep for a friday soft-launch (take 32 or something)

someone on twitter asked me to make one of these, so here’s a speed anim from one my more recent streams. full highlight in the video description if you wanna figure out what we’re talking about in twitch chat or you wanna see the process in real-time.

7 Likes

Not my video so mind the language of the song selected. Finished some sniper rifle test last night for trickshotting.

1 Like

Dropping by again since I finished another song for Blox! It’s a bit more whimsical than the other tracks so far:

de187fcf9f1876b9c602e0e115cb816037b0aac8

This will play in game alongside the other bits of music eventually :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes