What are you working on currently? (2019)

European plugs only have two prongs

1 Like

And occasionally come with a ground pin coming out of the socket (which is visible on the screenshot).
Although the holes should be in the middle, and they’re slightly below the center in the build.

2 Likes

Working on a 2.5d platformer with a custom rig, already got a jump down!

14 Likes

First, the plugs are NOT upside down. These are the kind of plugs from my country (belgium) and 2, i know The cabinets dont look normal, This is my first build based on something. But Thanks, for telling me What I Could do better :grin:. I Will Try to make it better next time.

1 Like

I’m implementing a Lisp that is capable of running on Roblox Lua. I’m mainly doing it as a learning exercise, but I might end up using it for stuff™

Screenshot_2019-08-02_18-46-00

2 Likes

:eyes::palm_tree::pineapple:

15 Likes

Remastered my old Semi-Truck, not sure if I overdid it but the new Titan sure looks nice.

17 Likes

Still trying to hone my animation skills. Resisting the urge to take the easy way out and copy other FPS animations styles…

8 Likes
  • Changed how I was handling weapons, now they should be easier to add
  • Sound effects are now creatable in objects or if none is applied, at points in 3d space.
  • The player now recieves appropriate damage from explosions, alongside knockback.
  • The delay between an entity exploding and damage surrounding entities now respects the game’s speed.

These are just place holder sounds, but I think they help highlight where the power of each weapon lies.

7 Likes

I’ve been working on a lot of stuff for Blox recently! It’s started to take off a bit, so I’ve been getting plenty of suggestions and bug reports. One thing players were asking for was some rendering performance improvements, so I designed and built a system to partition worlds into small pieces which can be quickly created and removed. This effect will be a bit smoother in the future, but it’s already very promising:

(this isn’t the same thing as the chunk system I want to implement later - it’s just a rendering technique on the client side, the actual server world is still finite)

10 Likes

Enemies when? I wanna see you shoot some demons not barrels from hell.

1 Like

Let’s just say here at duff beer, we’ve got a little something up our sleeves…

1 Like

A trimmed-down version of the rope plugin I was working on from a few months ago is out.

34 Likes

Doing some experiments with potentially remaking my game

Dragons will be dragons.
8 Likes

I can only think of that after seeing your dragons… What will the dragons be used for?

Potentially remaking my old game.
https://www.roblox.com/games/65007797/Dragon-Rage

1 Like

This…

5 Likes

Made one huge low poly city map in collaboration with @JukeRblx. Dividing it accordingly so it doesn’t get spammy.

Main City at Daytime

China Town at Nighttime

Not really part of the China Town aspect of this map but I thought this also deserved to be shown.

8 Likes

Another suit commission finished for KineKreature!

example12

5 Likes

Not really sure where this lobby is going right now, but I think it looks cool!

5 Likes